The Lower Level of the X-Mansion Explained...

gap5ewl said:
great job neto! concerning the unknown room, if you guys remember in x-men legends there was a room next to cerebro the was used to hold people (ex. toad). It was complete with a cell, computer, ect. So maybe its possible the room is a holding room?

:eek: I've never played the first one. can anyone get screencaps from it?

gap5ewl said:
great job neto! concerning the unknown room, if you guys remember in x-men legends there was a room next to cerebro the was used to hold people (ex. toad). It was complete with a cell, computer, ect. So maybe its possible the room is a holding room?
I never played the X-Men legends 1 so could you find a screencap of it? Maybe it is included in the 15 pages of IGN images. http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/499/499594/imgs_1.html

lordofthenerds said:
I never played the X-Men legends 1 so could you find a screencap of it? Maybe it is included in the 15 pages of IGN images. http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/499/499594/imgs_1.html
No it isnt in there. I just looked at it again though on x-men legends and its near the infarmary and the elevator that goes up to the first floor of the x-mansion. Does anyone have screencaps for it?

2892831aj.jpg

ok, I found this somewhere. I think the game version is alot different than the movie onve.

Oh god that set is ugly. It looks like a pinball machine.

Anyways, good job on the thread neto. When you hinted before that you were gonna do a blueprint for the movie set, i thought it was another parody. :p

N_z0 said:
Oh god that set is ugly. It looks like a pinball machine.

Anyways, good job on the thread neto. When you hinted before that you were gonna do a blueprint for the movie set, i thought it was another parody. :p

hey, I can be serious too. :D

hmm, good work neto.

but you know how you said that 'wolverine is pointing, maybe they'll explain it'

i doubt that... becuase honestly, if i hadnt seen this thread POINTING out the 'danger' on the door (which i still find hard to see) i wouldnt have noticed it, so i doubt they'll provide any explanation for that since it would probably just confuse people.

ummm....where the bathroom? dont tell me you have to go upstairs everytime, lol

I could actually see them saying that Stryker and his team did more damage to the mansion (mostly the lower levels) than what was previously known by the audience. I'm not sure that would necessarily require moving rooms around.

Super Flight said:
ummm....where the bathroom? dont tell me you have to go upstairs everytime, lol

That's what Kitty is for. :D

Neto Magnus said:
2892831aj.jpg

ok, I found this somewhere. I think the game version is alot different than the movie onve.
It is, but there are some rooms in there that might possibly be the one in the movie subasement. There is the holding room and also the lab and infirmary are seperated, like the lab is more like beasts office and stuff in the game. So maybe the unknown room is the lab? also maybe the room we see in the trailer that jean is in, maybe its the labrartory and not the infirmary, maybe they put her in there to do tests on her and stuff.

the unkown room is prolly the bathroom. One giant Bathroom! do you think they made beast a bathroom just for himself, i mean i know no one would want to use it after hes done with it..... I wonder how the thing gets around prolly has to use a trash can, same with the hulk :thing: :hulk:

star_chaser65 said:
hmm, good work neto.

but you know how you said that 'wolverine is pointing, maybe they'll explain it'

i doubt that... becuase honestly, if i hadnt seen this thread POINTING out the 'danger' on the door (which i still find hard to see) i wouldnt have noticed it, so i doubt they'll provide any explanation for that since it would probably just confuse people.

well, they have to kinda explain why the infirmary is in a different place. I'm sure everyone remembers Wolverine running out of there like that and people will get confuse when they see X3.

N_z0 said:
I could actually see them saying that Stryker and his team did more damage to the mansion (mostly the lower levels) than what was previously known by the audience. I'm not sure that would necessarily require moving rooms around.

That's what Kitty is for. :D

hey that is the best explaination I've heard yet.:up:

yeah, I forgot all about the bathrooms. Maybe that unknown room is going to be a full locker room, complete with co-ed showers.:up:

xmslowerlevelplueprint4vi.jpg

possibly something like this? a seperate lab and infirmary

Super Flight said:
What room has the sand table that was shown in x1?

War Room. Neto mentioned it in his posts.

Now where to put that bathroom...or atleast...where to put Kitty...

But i thought the war room had a window looking into the danger room, or is that the control room?

Super Flight said:
But i thought the war room had a window looking into the danger room, or is that the control room?
control room.

subbase.gif

basement.gif

Now where do these fall in to place, would these go above the lowest basment of cerebro and danger room?

Our speculation list for the unkown room:
1. Labortory
2. Prison/Cell
3. Flight Stimulator
4. Bathroom
5. Xavier's Secret Spanking Room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"