The Maggie Greene Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Zatanna, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Neptune

Neptune Uchiha

If Negan kills Maggie or Rick, i'm out!

2. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

I believe Rick and Maggie are safe. However Glenn and their unborn child is another story.

3. Teelie

Teelie The Incredulous Spider-Man

It is possible she has a miscarriage which will prevent another Judith situation where they have a baby in the group but no idea how to deal with her and hand her to someone off screen for several episodes.

4. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Poor Maggie. Hershel and Beth were taken from her. And now Glenn. I guess the jury’s still out on the baby. After all she's endured that day (complications from her pregnancy, Glenn and Abe’s death, Daryl being taken prisoner, Negan taunting and humiliating them, etc.)and she still wants to fight back against the Saviors. Even though the odds are stacked against them.

5. Kane52630

Kane52630 Astral Plane User

6. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Yep! She looked stunning (but doesn't she always?) on Talking Dead last night.

7. MurkeNyou

MurkeNyou Registered

Yeah, been a fan since she was on Supernatural.

8. The Joker

The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

Poor Maggie. First The Governor cuts off her father's head in front of her. Then Beth is killed. Now Glenn gets his head bashed to mush before her.

9. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Registered

What's more is she at least saw Hershel die. She didn't get any sort of final moment with Beth after everyone was separated at the prison.

I forget, did Maggie just give up hope and assume she was dead until Noah told Daryl and Carol about Beth, or was she still holding out?

10. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

The Walking Dead: Lauren Cohan says Maggie will seek 'vengeance' on Negan

11. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Everyone is talking about Maggie running over the walkers and that gremlin with the tractor in "Go Getters" and how awesome that was. However, my favorite moment from Maggie was when she punched Gregory, took back Glenn's stopwatch that he took from his grave, and told him to address her as Maggie Rhee. I also liked how she took charge and ordered Jesus to help Sasha with the walkers. As well as ordering the two Hilltoppers to close the gate after the Saviors used the gremlin to break into the Hilltop to draw the walkers in with music on the radio.

12. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Maggie should've gave Glenn's pocketwatch to her own child instead of Enid. At least once her child is born and has reached a certain age anyway. I don't know why she'd give an heirloom to some girl she just started bonding with. Anyways whatever... the writers really want us to care about Enid.

13. Lantern Venom

Lantern Venom Lego SUCKS

That's a good point.

14. Rowsdower!

Rowsdower! Registered

Yeah, that makes sense, but I guess since Enid and Glenn had that bonding experience a little while ago, she has an important connection to Enid now.

15. Neptune

Neptune Uchiha

Agreed! Maggie was awesome in that episode. I can't wait to see her lead Hilltop with her sidekick kung fu Jesus.

16. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Happy 35th birthday to Ms. Cohan!

[​IMG]

17. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

18. Neptune

Neptune Uchiha

Good god, Lemon! :hmr:

19. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

20. Kane52630

Kane52630 Astral Plane User

21. Neptune

Neptune Uchiha

I like this season but i need way more Maggie scenes. I almost forgot what she was up to.

22. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Yeah we got three episodes left until Season 8. Aside from one episode ("Go Getters") they really haven't taken advantage of Maggie and her role in this fight against Negan. It seems with each passing season she seems to get less focus and growth. I thought Glenn's demise would've made the writers push Maggie closer to the forefront of the story. I also believe Sasha, Jesus, and the Hilltop Colony are lacking strong development. I guess we can chalk it up as the show having too many characters or communities to keep track of as a result. I honestly think the writers aren't as invested in the character anymore. Hopefully when [BLACKOUT]she becomes the leader of the Hilltop[/BLACKOUT] she'll get more focus and development.

23. righthooksrus86

righthooksrus86 Registered

Well at least the next episode seems to have a lot of Maggie and Daryl hiding from the Saviors.

24. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

We should get a lot of character development from Maggie and Daryl hiding.:o

Aside from Sasha and Rosita's suicide mission against Negan. It looks like the next episode is going to rehash certain moments from episode 7.5 "Go Getters", where Simon snoops around the Hilltop, Gregory possibly giving up Maggie or Daryl or both for his own benefit, and Maggie & Daryl (this time) hiding during the Saviors visit. It's hard for me to get excited for this week's epsiode b/c of the lack of development on Jesus and the Hilltop colony. It's funny that we know more about Ezekiel, Benjamin, and Richard (who were all introduced this season) than we do about the Hilltop colony and Jesus' character, who were introduced during 6b. It's probably why I've been more invested in the Kingdom than most of the other communities. Hopefully this episode surprises me and raises the stakes in the story.