The Mandalorian The Man under the Mandalorian Helm

Yeah, pretty much suspected he would be. You don't cast someone that up-and-coming in the TV world and it's the only name on the rumor mill, and it not be for the lead. If he wasn't the guy, we'd probably have heard rumblings of someone else who actually is.

Kinda shocked his deal isn't actually finalized yet though. That's a lot of supplementary stuff they've been shooting until now, you'd figure, given how long they've been filming.

I'd love it if he was played by the rumored Pascal.

He'd make a great Lone Gunfighter type.

Bit of a latino Charles Bronson

Pedro+Pascal_Shot_01__9068--+%28dani+brubaker%27s+conflicted+copy+2016-08-25%29.jpg

I'm still holding out hope, that Pascal's reps are just in a "must deny" contractual obligation, until an official reveal can be made, and that it is in fact Pedro Pascal.
I really hope so!
And there it is......
This is fantastic news, was really hoping his agents were contractually obliged to deny, and it was him.

The Red Viper now the Mandalorian

Mandalorian chararacter better remember to wear the helmet. ;)

tumblr_n6jebnjtu11s46uwro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Still laughing at "Latino Charles Bronson". :applaud Good show, sir.

I'm definitely a fan of this choice. This is easily the SW thing I'm looking forward to the most right now.

Pedro's has had the best post GoT career so far imo

he's been great in everything

Eh, he was in that Kingsman sequel. That wasn't great. Though he was pretty decent in it. Super stoked about this casting news though.

Kinda shocked his deal isn't actually finalized yet though. That's a lot of supplementary stuff they've been shooting until now, you'd figure, given how long they've been filming.

Hopefully, that means a lot of time in the costume. Last thing I would’ve wanted was for them for pull another Kylo Ren with his helmet.

Mando helmets are so badass, they should have them on as much as their characters could. Even losing your head in it,lol

The casting of Pedro Pascal has just increased my already high enthusiasm for this series! He was a definite stand out on Game of Thrones, looking forward to seeing what he can do here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"