The MARVEL characters REDESIGN thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that's cool...is that supposed to be fire on his head? I like the face a lot too. Are you planning on coloring it?

i dont know if you ever saw this but alex ross (who i dont really admire or look to but...) did sum stuff fer the movies and did a cool goblin that was sorta a monster. it wasnt like bagley's in ultimate. anyway i thought to rag him up a bit, so its not fire. see i really dont want to rehash the old hood but couldnt think of where to go.

any suggestions anyone cause its stiff rough

i love the pose so regardless i'm going to take a swing at colouring it. if anyone wants to feel free

yeah the goblin should be dirty and ragged looking. I'd have done rags if i could draw them well enough. i'd also have had a poncho like thing instead of his traditional tunic. I also wanted it to look skeletal around the eyes. it should basically look like some demented art project. rather than the high tech look from the film. considering that the masks slipknot wear are scarier than the goblin they sort of messed up the movie version. I like a bit of cuteness in the mix as well.

i like this "ghost goblin"

a little something i'm working one now and again, when insprition strikes

x-men%20designs.jpg

why are the others blacked out?

Bumpitty BUMP BUMP, Bumpitty BUMP BUMP, look at Frosty go...

q1.jpg

finally colored this--i dont know how it looks on a mac colors might be weird.

I Lurve Iron Man!!!!

Cap is freaking me out a bit though!!! Is he an adroid or cyborg?? I've just noticed the tentacles!!! :O

ghrendal said:
q1.jpg

finally colored this--i dont know how it looks on a mac colors might be weird.

Dude, your stuff is twisted, sick, and looks like you need serious medication.

AND IT ROCKS. :D

I did some redesigns a while back

Gambit redesign and wolverine's head

GamWol.jpg

Nightcrawler redesign

Nightcrawler.jpg

Magneto, not very different from the original, I changed the helmet a bit and added the M button on the cape.

MagSketch.jpg

Invisible girl

InvisibleGirl.jpg

Computron2005 said:
I did some redesigns a while back

Gambit redesign and wolverine's head

GamWol.jpg

Nightcrawler redesign

Nightcrawler.jpg

Magneto, not very different from the original, I changed the helmet a bit and added the M button on the cape.

MagSketch.jpg

Invisible girl

InvisibleGirl.jpg

I'm liking that Magneto a lot.

ghrendal,

i add my sentiments to whats already been said but I was curious about cap right arm and what your going for (not knocking it).

hey, i dont usually post here, but I saw your guys stuff and had to say that I am really diggin what you guys are doing. I might have to participate in this. :)

all these are awesome!

anyone wanna make me an X-Men one lol?

i'd give you the characters!
i love the fanart here! i just want an awesome X-Men team pic with my faves! lol :)

My faves are that gritty looking Avengers! I love that Iron Man!

I also love that Invisible Woman and Magneto! and that Venom that was originally Spiderman!

SOB, i think your Gambit drawing looks amazing and i'd love to see a completed version of that him and Nightcrawler, and i really like the design for Invisable Woman, the only thing is her face looks like its streched a bit foreward. awesome work though:up:

X-Fan#1 said:
SOB, i think your Gambit drawing looks amazing and i'd love to see a completed version of that him and Nightcrawler, and i really like the design for Invisable Woman, the only thing is her face looks like its streched a bit foreward. awesome work though:up:
that wasnt the SOB you think it was, it was my oh wait. if i call him an sob than i am also an sob, because i am his brother. ANYWAYS the art you speak of is drawn by Computron2005 not SOB....ah you stupid SOB. jk. :)

sob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"