The Marvel Select Love Thread

1)it's spideyboy!!! get it right or pay the price!!!!! *glares*

2)also, a while back when we had the comic-con exclusive fan poll, where She-Hulk won... the other options were for...

Sandman, Thanos, "DoFP" Wolverine and New X-Men Beast... 2 of those have been made.. i wonder if Beast and Sandman will ever be?

1) Sorry, I just figured that since your a fellow toy collector and boy rhymes with toy you'd like that pun...
still love you though:awesome:

2) Would you know if "DoFP Wolverine and Thanos had the most votes after She-Hulk?....that may have been why.....

P.S. Nimrod would be a cool MS and it would have to come from Dimond Select cause I don't really see Hasbro making one BAF or otherwise
anytime soon...

not sure... but i bet they have proto's of those 2...

and yeah i'd love nimrod..

im just glad DS is starting to get back into doing other characters besides the "huge" names... they were on a kick doing (daredevil, cyclops, spider-man, hulk, ironman, etc...)

I'm wanting a Colossus MS figure so bad....eating me up inside....or a hardcore Hawkeye but I'm thinking that DS hits gold with big characters...characters lke Colossus....

im willing to easily bet a future Colossus fig... and im sure hawkeye is entirely possible...

i mean... this is a line that has given us kinda far more obscure characters such as...
-thanos
-Cloak/Dagger
-Skrull/Brood
-Mephisto
-ultimate carnage
-anti-venom
-Black Widow (yellena Belova)
-here comes tomorrow phoenix
-she hulk
-Uatu
-moonknight
-Zombie hulk
-Zombie cap
-Zombie spidey
-Captain marvel
-Marvel girl (rachel)
etc...

I basically think anyone is possible under MS ... I kinda view them as DC direct... they just come out with less at a time (wish they came out with lines like DCD though) rather then one fig every 3-5 months

I wish they would come out with lines instead of how they're doing it aslo....it's a little ridiculous having to wait for months for just one figure/character....Oh I just thought of other obscure charcters they could make...Bi-Beast, The Enforcers(three pack), Baron Blood, and an Iron Fist and (Modern) Power Man figures with linking bases...

I would love a modern look Luke Cage. ML, MS whatever, just give us one, dammit! After seeing how good the MU Cage turned out, I gotta have one in 6" scale.

Jin Santome's Custom Luke Cage based on MUA2 is the best cage ive seen to date. I thought the MU one looked far too ghetto then what cage usually is...

What did Jin's look like (pic or link?)

I like the MU one because you could take off the skull cap and the CAGE chain. Then he's just a brotha in a tank top and shades. That way the degree of Ghetto-ness is up to you. I like the option, and in 6", that would make a great figure.

Nice. That is a pretty sweet Cage. I'm glad he went with the yellow shirt instead of the black wife beater. And the magnet CAGE chain belt is amazing. What an awesome idea. Very cool.

any more rumors about there being another army builder pack? A rumor was going around saying they were going to do a Aim/Shield pack... which i guess Shield would be something else now since we have shield packs... so what would you want?

I'd want AIM agents and any of these

-HAMMER Agents
-Doombots
-Phalanx
-Hammer Drones
-Shi'ar warriors
-moloids

and on that note... there's several characters i'd like to see Marvel Select do that'd be inscale with legends as well...

-Warlock
-the Warriors three
-Odin
-Hel
-Dormamu
-Strong Guy
-Titania
-Blastaar
-Firelord
-Terrax

I would love the see the Phalanx, Shi'ar and Strong Guy...

I wouldn't mind seeing their takes on Apocalypse, Sentinels/MasterMold/Nimrod, Rockslide, Onslaught,

I'll definately be picking up Juggs when it comes out!

Last edited:
yeah, i think the phalanx design wise would rock as figures... and the Shi'ar are pretty much some of marvels most famous alien races... the top 4 i'd say are the Kree/Skrull/Shi'ar/Brood no contest to that.

Well I just order the MS Hulk figure off-line, can't wait for big guy to show up:D...I'd like to take this time and ask you all what Marvel character you were most surprised to see be made into a Marvel Select figure....mine is the "Here Comes Tomorrow" Phoenix figure...though I enjoyed the X-Men storyline it was based off of, I did not expect to ever see a figure made of it...

Last edited:
I think Watcher and Mephisto were hands down the most obscure... that and the marvel zombies and Alien races pack. Those turned the tides and made me realize it was all for us fans.

Phoenix is a popular character, and when her fig came out... that story had just come out. so that didn't surprise me too much

Think I'm gonna get the She-Hulk figure.....it looks really cool.....

Well I just order the MS Hulk figure off-line, can't wait for big guy to show up:D...I'd like to take this time and ask you all what Marvel character you were most surprised to see be made into a Marvel Select figure....mine is the "Here Comes Tomorrow" Phoenix figure...though I enjoyed the X-Men storyline it was based off of, I did not expect to ever see a figure made of it...

Ditto for the Here Comes Tomorrow Phoenix, Mephisto, and Uatu the Watcher......I was surprised with the Origin Wolverine (comic...not film version, lol)......

...I've been tempted to pic up both versions of the Sabretooth's and I'm contemplating pre-ordering Magneto, Deadpool, and Juggernaut. Would Sabretooth fit in with Marvel Legends, and does anyone know if the Mag's, Jugg's and Deadpool would fit in? I know Jugg's will be big...or I hope especially after that Hulk figure...

Some more wants for me...90's or modern version's of Havok and Polaris, AIM Soldiers (if this happened I would try to buy a complete MODOK or the pieces/figures to assemble it...) I wouldn't mind seeing Hellfire guards, I want that New X-Men Beast or some of the other X-Men from this era (all they need to do is retool the Emma and theres one lol), Dark Avengers/Dark X-Men (I'm sure we'll see some of those in some form eventually)....

Is it sad I only bought the Marvel Girl's for the Xavier Gate Base?

Ditto for the Here Comes Tomorrow Phoenix, Mephisto, and Uatu the Watcher......I was surprised with the Origin Wolverine (comic...not film version, lol)......

...I've been tempted to pic up both versions of the Sabretooth's and I'm contemplating pre-ordering Magneto, Deadpool, and Juggernaut. Would Sabretooth fit in with Marvel Legends, and does anyone know if the Mag's, Jugg's and Deadpool would fit in? I know Jugg's will be big...or I hope especially after that Hulk figure...

Some more wants for me...90's or modern version's of Havok and Polaris, AIM Soldiers (if this happened I would try to buy a complete MODOK or the pieces/figures to assemble it...) I wouldn't mind seeing Hellfire guards, I want that New X-Men Beast or some of the other X-Men from this era (all they need to do is retool the Emma and theres one lol), Dark Avengers/Dark X-Men (I'm sure we'll see some of those in some form eventually)....

Is it sad I only bought the Marvel Girl's for the Xavier Gate Base?

mags and juggs would not fit in, sabretooth might... but he's a pretty big MS fig... so there's a large chance that he might not. Juggernaught surely will.

i want mondern havok and polaris as well.. but i want them as legends, not MS figs. Emma is modern emma.. shes just missing a big X on her cape is all.

and no i bought both marvel girl and rachel for the base. Going to do the same with cyclops and his danger room.

Ohh a gem of a thread that I didn't know existed.

Anyway, I love these Selects, a bit more than Legends.

So far, I just picked up a few.

Bucky-Cap
Thor
Spider-Man (busted car base)
Iron Man
Zombie Hulk, Zombie Cap, Zombie Spider-Man
Daredevil (cross base)

I've preordered the Magneto and Deadpool due out in September. Those look sexy.
I'll try to post some pics of mine soon.

The only MS toy I've got is Thor, but I've got my eye on both the upcoming Magneto and Juggernaut figures.

I saw the Thing at my LCS, and he was HUGE!! Really cool, though. But a little too big to fit with the Legends, I think.

My Sabretooth came today...my personal fave of my MS figures...I don't have that many btw...but Sabe's is currently my fave...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"