Homecoming The Mary-Jane Casting Poll - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks fine to me. She just played a 16 year-old in the movie Before I Fall. She'd look good with Tom imo

My vote goes to Zoey Deutch. She's only two years older than Tom and frankly, I think she looks and can play the part of Mary Jane. I don't think she's all that well known but, from what I've seen, she definitely has range to her. She was in this movie called "Everybody Wants Some" and she had a great flirtatious/witty-playful aura to her. I think she definitely emits that characteristic of Mary Jane. Which in all honesty, I think is most important when tackling a role like Mary Jane. I get that people want "eye-candy" because that's what Mary Jane has always been described as. (Someone out of Peter's league etc etc)

Which brings me to that note, I think she could pull off the "MJ look" as well. I'll post the pictures that won me over to this suggestion but, it was while I was watching the movie "Why Him?" last night with my brother did I come to this realization. I think, given the Homecoming universe, she'd be a stellar choice.

00efeebcbfa728e82ff59a85e29f9673.jpg
zoey-deutch-photoshoot-december-2015-_1.jpg

zoey-deutch-photoshoot-december-2015-_7.jpg
Well I'm sold. She def has the looks for it so if she has the acting chops, I'd be down :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"