The more times i see the end fight the more i like it!

Oh hell yeah, totally --- Danny Elfman's score on The Hulk was easily one of his best scores ever, especially in the darker scenes like that.

DarthDaveBanner said:
Betty's line "A physical wound is finite, but emotions can cause a chain reaction" (or something like that) = the message of this scene.

Couldnt agree more. :up:

gota love the end fight. i also agree with the score comment above its awesom.

The score complements every scene perfectly and the end fight is slowly becoming one of my favourite's, i just love were the Hulk breaks the ice so to speak......"TAKE IT AAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" Awesome.

the scene in the clouds is beautiful, the score for that scene is just amazing IMO

Yeah you can hear INCREDIBLY the main theme...BRAVO Danny Elfman :up: :up:

I love how this movie's finally getting some appreciation. it's about f'n time. Now I hope the sequel's good but I'm not getting my hopes too high like I did for the big Rush X-men: The Last Hour movie, or Superman Rehashed.

Sava said:
the scene in the clouds is beautiful, the score for that scene is just amazing IMO

yah that was awesom. the lightning sure did add an awesom effect.

Wesyeed said:
I love how this movie's finally getting some appreciation. it's about f'n time. Now I hope the sequel's good but I'm not getting my hopes too high like I did for the big Rush X-men: The Last Hour movie, or Superman Rehashed.

I know, after years of defending this movie with just me, you Sava and a couple of others, its nice to actualy agree with people on how good the movie is. Though i'm surprised you didnt like SR, i loved it.

Sava said:

I also love the music after Hulk says "TAKE IT AAAALLLLLLL!!!" and Hulk is giving all of his power to David, the music captures the mood of power perfectly.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I know, after years of defending this movie with just me, you Sava and a couple of others, its nice to actualy agree with people on how good the movie is. Though i'm surprised you didnt like SR, i loved it.

Oh I liked some things. I'm the kid's #1 fan afterall.

This movie's been underrated for a while indeed. It's such a wonderful film despite its shortcomings on it's FIRST TRY, I thought people would embrace it for not completely being garbage, and like with X-men and it's crappy oneliner from halle berry, would give a sequel a chance or say "hey they'll do better next time like with spider-man" but nooooooope. Hulk got written off for whatever reason by a lot of fans and its box office and potential for a sequel crawled along, but now it's getting one; certain to be a big crazy action fest. Maybe it'll be good.

^ Thats all i want the movie to be, good, if its an action fest i dont mind, but i want it to be a good action fest with characters we care about.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I also love the music after Hulk says "TAKE IT AAAALLLLLLL!!!" and Hulk is giving all of his power to David, the music captures the mood of power perfectly.
:up:... Elfman kicked so much ass, his score is the bet one for a comicbook movie IMO

Sava said:
:up:... Elfman kicked so much ass, his score is the bet one for a comicbook movie IMO

Its definately up there as one of the best, but Batman Begins had an awesome score as well IMO.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Its definately up there as one of the best, but Batman Begins had an awesome score as well IMO.
yeah, but BB's scroe was the normal type, it didnt try anything new, it did the old things better, thats why i love Hulk's score so much, Ang and Elfman took music from all over the world and put it into this great movie. The score is one of the things i wish TIH would have, but i dont know, LL had really ordinary scores in all of his films. I hope to god Marvel get Elfman for this, his work for Hulk was his best in years IMO.

Sava said:
yeah, but BB's scroe was the normal type, it didnt try anything new, it did the old things better, thats why i love Hulk's score so much, Ang and Elfman took music from all over the world and put it into this great movie. The score is one of the things i wish TIH would have, but i dont know, LL had really ordinary scores in all of his films. I hope to god Marvel get Elfman for this, his work for Hulk was his best in years IMO.

Thats very true, especially of the Transporter. Ottmans scores for SR and X2 are two of the best as well IMO. But i hope they use the Elfman score for TIH.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:

I know what you mean dude. Hulk gets so much s**t usually, so it's always reassuring to come on to this area of the Hype and find people like yourself and Sava defending the movie. :up:

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Thats very true, especially of the Transporter. Ottmans scores for SR and X2 are two of the best as well IMO. But i hope they use the Elfman score for TIH.
i hope they get him back, i mean, he isnt doing Spidey 3 (huge mistake IMO) and Tim Burton is doing a movie that would probably start in the next few months, so i hope they get him back.

spoarz_tm said:
I know what you mean dude. Hulk gets so much s**t usually, so it's always reassuring to come on to this area of the Hype and find people like yourself and Sava defending the movie. :up:

I most definately agree. :up:

Sava said:
i hope they get him back, i mean, he isnt doing Spidey 3 (huge mistake IMO) and Tim Burton is doing a movie that would probably start in the next few months, so i hope they get him back.

I want it there for continuity's sake, i hated the fact that in the X-Men and Blade Trilogies, each movie in each triology had different music!!!!

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I want it there for continuity's sake, i hated the fact that in the X-Men and Blade Trilogies, each movie in each triology had different music!!!!
yeah, plus Elfman is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"