Scenes You Would Like to See!

I'd like to see a scene where Bruce transforms into the Hulk & fights off the military & then leaps out into a forest. It's night & he's wandering around. Just as he's about to rest he's attacked by the Abomination & they proceed to fight, tearing up the very ground they stand on. Not sure how I'd like the scene to end but something to that extent would be good to see on film.

I wanna see , in somewhat the same visual as the Herb
Trimpe old shcool style "grab the pavement and pull,so as to make a wave out of the pavement. Only, instead of pavement it would have to be concrete. Concrete has the steel mesh in it so it would be more possible to look like
hulk could really do this.

I want Act one, scene one, shot one to be of the Hulk. First thing we see after the credits. :hulk:

I want a scene where the Hulk is actually losing in a fight to the Abomination so he's on his knees & slams down hard at the ground & then begins to become a little bit bigger & a whole lot stronger.
I like that to ,and like the thunderclap , and i like to see hulk just kicking the crap out of the army and have 1 guy say where is superman when u need him and another guy says he saw this guy and he took his ass back to kyrpton.

i'd like to see hulk and abmo punching each other into buildings,throwing busses,cars at each other,hitting each other wit the busses and cars,thunderclaps, a scene where hulk leaps high into the air and lands hard as hell on abmo.

I want a scene where the Hulk is actually losing in a fight to the Abomination so he's on his knees & slams down hard at the ground & then begins to become a little bit bigger & a whole lot stronger.
i would love that....but so many people dont like the idea of him getting bigger with anger

oh and wat i thought would be sweet is a scene(maybe the final scenes)where its the hulk abmo,and the army all fight,you knoew tanks beiong used as clubs,planes and helicopters bombing the hell outta both hulk and abmo.and uhhh...some more chit but i can't think rite now/

Hulk & Emil knocking each other into buildings so hard that they start collapsing. I'm talking skycrapers here. Kind of like that animated JLU fight scene between Superman & Captain Marvel or the final fight in Metropolis between Superman & Darkseid. Except, you know with jumping rather than flying.

Maybe it's obvious, but the Hulk should do those classic long distance jumps. Which was actually well made in the previous movie.

Well, what kind of scenes do you guys want to see in this movie.

There's this one bit from the BANNER! mini-series that I'm very partial to. The scene Banner puts a GUN in his MOUTH and PULLS THE TRIGGER...only to transform at that instant and stop the bullet from killing him. I think that scene is great, and fits the plot-line of Banner trying to get rid of Hulk...whatever it takes.

ummmm.... that scene will never make it into a hulk movie. plus the fact it would have to be rated R. :whatever:

I Want to see a good amout of dialogue from the Hulk!!!
The more I think about Hulk being in fights with Gen. Ross, Abomination and the Leader, who all talk a great deal, Hulk has got to say more than the popular phrase, "Hulk Smash!" before doing so! We really have got to grow beyond this whole "Grrrs, Grunts & Roars" with the Hulk. It's really going to look stupid if the Abomination is yammerin away, and all Hulk says in response is Grrrr, and an occasional Hulk Smash! Most of us have voted that we want to see Hulk have more screen time, so don't you think that if we're looking at him for an hour or more (All Hulk scenes), that this movie would be lacking that same somthing that the first movie did?
I'd really like to see us stop limiting Hulk speak!

I don't know man. Banner's supposed to be sympathetic and all, but having him shoot himself will send out the wrong message on how to tackle problems. Banner's supposed to be heroic and has good moral values. And he's someone we should be able to relate to y'know. I wouldn't shoot myself if I became the Hulk.

Wrong message or not, I don't want the sissy-fied, moss-loving Ang Hulk again. And if this movie deals with rage and anger, then I don't see why shooting himself, or at least attempting to shoot himself is that far off the mark... After all, it CAN be done in a style-ized way that's not so direct. I mean, if Marvel can do it in a comic book for kids, then this shouldn't be all that difficult to do either.

Many scenes where the Hulk is smashing things you normally don't see get smashed, and lifting heavier stuff than tanks (although that was incredibly cool). And many brawls with The Abomination and some interesting confrontations with The Leader.

The classic shockwaves has to be included too.

smashjp4.png

P1050141.JPG

:oldrazz:

Bruce Banner Hitch Hiking at either the beginning or end of the movie like in the tv series & then the Hulk live action series piano theme music plays.

that would be awesum and i hope they incorporate that possibly in the beginning or very end of the movie. :woot:

Wrong message or not, I don't want the sissy-fied, moss-loving Ang Hulk again. And if this movie deals with rage and anger, then I don't see why shooting himself, or at least attempting to shoot himself is that far off the mark... After all, it CAN be done in a style-ized way that's not so direct. I mean, if Marvel can do it in a comic book for kids, then this shouldn't be all that difficult to do either.

So you don't care if the movie which is supposed to be accessible to all ages is sending a wrong message? Have you watched the Bourne series? Grief and frustration and loneliness and regret can be effectively shown on screen without the use of the hero's suicide or blowing his own brains off. And just because it's been tried in the comics, doesn't make it the right thing to do. Because comics make mistakes and mischaracterization too. Banner's supposed to be a strong fella with good values, and he'll find other ways to solve his problems (no matter how big the problem is) in other more inspiring ways than comitting suicide.

So you don't care if the movie which is supposed to be accessible to all ages is sending a wrong message? Have you watched the Bourne series? Grief and frustration and loneliness and regret can be effectively shown on screen without the use of the hero's suicide or blowing his own brains off. And just because it's been tried in the comics, doesn't make it the right thing to do. Because comics make mistakes and mischaracterization too. Banner's supposed to be a strong fella with good values, and he'll find other ways to solve his problems (no matter how big the problem is) in other more inspiring ways than comitting suicide.
So true! Banner is a thinker, not a quitter! He's a scientist. He made a living figuring out things. Figuring out what Most people can't. He's Not the type of person to just get a gun and take the easy way out.

I'd like to see people pissing Bruce Banner off and he says "yall better watch it cause I am fully capable of, and will, beat your ass if you keep acting ******ed and pissing me off" then just as one of them tries to take his skateboard he starts to growl and turn into a green dinosaur and then its all oer for those guys. I hate those guys. I hate school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"