The most owningest Own that ever Owned.

Zoken said:
What about pitting Mr. Fantastic against Speedball... on Jeopardy!
I'd pwn Fantasic's stretchy ass.

I'd have Dr. DoomMagneto, Darth Vader, Anti-monitor, and Superboy-Prime go up against Speedball.

LOL, as i go on they get more and more powerful

Spider-man Vs. Juggarnaut in... Olympic Gymnastics.

lol
The Blob, juggernaut, Colossus and Namor in jetski racing.

Oh hell, make it Blob, Juggie, Piotr, and Namor in Jetski racing... just to make it more "Ownage"

LOL yeah. he doesn't even need a jetski

ShadowBoxing said:
Superman vs Spider-Man in a girlfriend saving context on the George Washinton Bridge.

Aw snap*!

*Gwen's neck, that is.

Zoken said:
Okay, basically I want you to come up with the most ridiculously over powered team for a given situation.

for instance; you want some buisness man killed. the Most Owningest Own that Ever Owned (MOOTEO) for that would probably be Mystique, Taskmaster, Deadpool, Bullseye, and Elektra.... all for the one regular buisness guy.

Those guys don't seem nearly overpowered enough; Indeed, DP and Mystique are the only ones who are "powered" in the first place.
I'm thinking Water Wizard, the Shocker, Constrictor, King Cobra, Mr. Hyde... Any one of those guys would be overdoing it, but it's like super overkill with five or more.

Jamie Madrox and Evil Jamie Madrox against any normal guy
(I love the idea of evil Jamie. There's just one evil duplicate.)

Chuck Xavier and Lilandra vs. Absolutely anyone in a boring contest.

Cyclops vs. Destiny in a Staring contest.

Blob v Puck in a Chilli eating contest. Wouldn't want to be in the room when the Blob breaks wind after winning.

- Whirly

Daredevil vs. Echo in a hearing test

Bloodlusted Superman VS Mjolnirless Thor. :p

An Own I hate to admit... Spider-Man vs. Superman.

Emma Frost and Mystique in a Miss Congeniality contest

Cyc and Gambit in a speed dating competition

Superman/Batman vs Wolverine....who's more overrated contest (I still luv Wolvie)

Toad, Leech, Blob, Thing, Man-Thing vs Tony Stark, Angel, Magneto, Gambit and Cap....who's sexier contest

Spidey vs Bats in a defying physics contest

Callisto(tent.) vs Doc Ock in I'm not touching you competition...who'd last the longest

God these are stupid.....

Grey Hulk vs Wild Child vs Berserk Wolvie... intellectual conversation

Wiccan and Hulkling VS. HIV.

Superman, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Blob, Galactus, Giant-man, Thor, Hulk, Sabretooth and Wolverine VS *drumroll please* Ant-Man and Aunt May!!!

KevanG said:
Superman, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Blob, Galactus, Giant-man, Thor, Hulk, Sabretooth and Wolverine VS *drumroll please* Ant-Man and Aunt May!!!

Please.

Give Aunt May her vase and she won´t NEED Ant Man´s help. :p

TheCorpulent1 said:
First off, it's Hulkling. Second, harsh. :eek:

Because Skrulls especially are succeptible to that sort of thing, and we all know Thor-Kid is a carrier.

Pete Wisdom vs Colossus in a "who can give it to Kitty Pryde better" contest.

Black Bolt vs Banshee vs Siryn....American Idol competition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"