The Movie Critic - Tarantino’s Next/Last(?)

Tom Cruise as the lead character please

Would like Brad Pitt to have a role like Floyd in True Romance

lol what the **** are you talking about, Sneider?

Call it denial but I'm not fully convinced yet. He could change his mind again. After all, he almost didn't go ahead with filming The Hateful Eight at all because of a script leak.

Not gonna lie, this has more or less been my way of thinking the whole time. Like, no one is holding you to ten movies but you, my guy.

Interesting. Now I'm more curious to see what he does next. Is like we get an extra Tarantino film synopsis.

1713397679492.png

Kill Bill Vol. 3 let's ****ing do it.

Feel like he’s a prisoner of this arbitrary rule he’s made for himself, but far be it from me to criticize a fellow autistic man :o
He's also technically already made 10 of them but he insists on Kill Bill being one movie, and as someone who considers both Kill Bills as well as something like the Lord of the Rings trilogy to be one long film I totally understand that mentality but at the end of the day they're still two movies.

But since Tarantino considers Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 to be one film, couldn't a hypothetical Vol. 3 be absorbed into that? Then that would still leave a spot open for number 10 so he could do both Vol. 3 and The Movie Critic.

200.gif

Yeah I prefer something original, specially if this is his last film. I don't have any need for a direct sequel to one of his previous movies. Kill Bill Vol 3 would actually be the *least* interesting possibility for me.

Yeah I prefer something original, specially if this is his last film. I don't have any need for a direct sequel to one of his previous movies. Kill Bill Vol 3 would actually be the *least* interesting possibility for me.
If he truly only has one more in him then I'd also rather something original. My interest in a Kill Bill Vol. 3 (or I guess it would be called Kill Bea going off Tarantino's idea of it following Vernita Green's daughter on her quest for revenge against the Bride) would be entirely dependent on who's in it. For example, I saw fan art on Twitter with Maya Hawke as Beatrix's daughter and Zendaya as Vernita's daughter and I thought, "Yeah I'd watch the hell out of that" but I'd still prefer something original.

Actually, if there was any character from his movies I'd like to see him revisit most it's this guy right here:

pulp-fiction-jules-answers-frighten-you.gif

I'm only sad if Paul Walter Hauser was actually attached to it but otherwise, I don't really care. lol

I'm sure he wants his last film to be just two giant feet attacking the city in his Godzilla "homage".

I'm only sad if Paul Walter Hauser was actually attached to it but otherwise, I don't really care. lol

I'm sure he wants his last film to be just two giant feet attacking the city in his Godzilla "homage".

Well that would be a feat, wouldn't it?

Finish where you started Tarantino. Give us a modestly budgeted crime thriller like Reservoir Dogs.
As far as I remember he did say he wanted his last film to be more of an epilogue to his filmography. Don't know if he's still on that mindset though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"