The New Figs you bought thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenage Batman

More Hated then Feared
Reaction score
Figured instead of always making new threads about the new figures people get I'll make one thread where if you want yo ucan tell us the new figures you got...Like the ones I got this weekend.....From the JLA series I got The Flash and Green Lantern...from the Hush line I got Hush....I found a Man-Thing at TRU and I saw a Doc Ock but this f#%king fat guy that works there took right in front of me....and I got me a Flash Rey Mysterio from RA12...

I picked up these last weekend from my local Woolies...

SMC Venom,
SMC McFarlane Spidey &
SMC Sandman (x2).

...called in there today to & they had 3 Sandmen on the shelves. It's nice being able to find the Spidey Villains so easy for a change! :)

Today's haul:

SMC McFarlane Spidey
SMC Lizard
ML Storm
Ebay: Dr. Doom($8) and Phasing Vision($13.50)

i just have gotten all of series 9 through the post......they all look great!!!

I gotta tell you guys I love my new Hush fig....it's so badass looking...

Just order a McFarlane Movie Maniacs Series II Crow figure off of eBay for £12.99. I blame Wushuboy for putting the idea in my head. ;):up:

Nightcrawler and Bullseye arrived last week.
They're delicious.
I'd take pictures, but my digicam sucks.

I've ordered Nightcrawler, Prof X and War Machine from eBay, hope they arrive soon!

Venom_uk said:
Just order a McFarlane Movie Maniacs Series II Crow figure off of eBay for £12.99. I blame Wushuboy for putting the idea in my head. ;):up:

Hey dont blame me.. heheh. 12.99 seems a bit expensive for that figure. People are scapling him but if you're patient I've seen some go for like 6-7 bux US on ebay. Guess you just arent that patient.. haha. You'll like him tho.. awesome fig to display.

Wushuboy said:
Hey dont blame me.. heheh. 12.99 seems a bit expensive for that figure. People are scapling him but if you're patient I've seen some go for like 6-7 bux US on ebay. Guess you just arent that patient.. haha. You'll like him tho.. awesome fig to display.
Its 12.99 in UK pounds not US Dollars, so it's not that bad. Sar it at one online store for £20! :eek:
So £12.99 to me seemed pretty good compared to that! lol :)
£12.99 is about $24 btw! LMAO!
We so get screwed over here!

Venom_uk said:
Its 12.99 in UK pounds not US Dollars, so it's not that bad. Sar it at one online store for £20! :eek:
So £12.99 to me seemed pretty good compared to that! lol :)
£12.99 is about $24 btw! LMAO!
We so get screwed over here!

yeah i know its about 24 US, that's why i said it was a bit expensive. :rolleyes:

Ran by the mall tonight and picked up the Fire and Komodo Clan Dragons from McFarlane's Dragons series. These guy are a bit smaller than I thought, but these scuplts are beautiful.

I didn't get those dragons, but I did see them...beautiful
McF does it again

Getting my Ultimate Warrior and Jake the Snake at Wal-Mart after school today....

Just paid for my case of Ml9 waiting for ship.

Just picked up one of those ML8 Ultimate Caps with the classic coloration foul up that Toy Biz first put out...outside of the one that I have that I opened up, this is the first one that I've seen on the shelves (again, they've since corrected the mistake)...I guess I'm so starved for a variant that I HAD to buy it...almost bought an ML8 Storm who had the Iron Man playing card packed in mistakingly, but thank God I managed to come to my senses

I just picked up Thing feet.

-Doom :doom:

Thing feet...just when the stores finally cleared their shelves of the Hulk hands...

This time we get feet in addition to the hands...wonderful...

I like 'em, only thing is they wont fit me. :(

Venom_uk said:
He arrived yesterday!
teeth_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

CrowFig01.jpg

^That is badass.....I got me a Chris Benoit figures last night at Wal-Mart....

Scored a ML8 Iceman and SMC Sandman today at TRU. Still no more ML9 at Wally World yet.

I just bought ML Nightcrawler and Dr. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"