Comics The new issue of Superman, and a fan's Return.

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
Superman Returns brought me back to Supes, I haven't read it since the whole Return saga, after seeing the movie it really got me back into it, I put Superman and Action on my list at my comic shop and picked up the new issue today.

No matter what Superman is always fun. I love the aspect of the big bright Super do gooder fighting all types of aliens and super villians etc. it's just fun, I liked the new issue but I don't like Lois' hair style.

I know it's a small and stupid thing to gripe about but, yuck!

I hope they fix it.

I need to get the Up Up and away story, was it any good? All I know of it is that Superman fought Lex and Luthor was wearing the purple suit, I love that, it reminds me of Superfriends, and it looks like this time it gave him super powers or, at least super strength.

I wanna' get some of the new Superman/Batman figures coming out in September, Lex in the green armor, Nightwing, and future Superman. There's just something cool about that "S".:supes: :)

I missed Kal-El, it's good to be back.

Glad to see you getting back into Superman, I thought Up,Up and away was pretty good and the trade come out in september.

all I have to say about this issue was...damn, thems were some small ass panties lois had on :o

I just got JLA #0 today, and I know it's not a Superman comic but, he's in there, so I thought I'd mention it here. It was so cool to see so many awesome artists in one book!!!

Dick Giordano was the best. For me anyway.

I really wanna' get Up, Up, and Away. They have all the parts still at my comic shop, so as soon as I get the money I'll get them.

nite-owl said:
Glad to see you getting back into Superman, I thought Up,Up and away was pretty good and the trade come out in september.
I'm glad to be back, maybe I'll wait for the trade for Up Up and Away.:supes:

Morgoth said:
Superman Returns brought me back to Supes, I haven't read it since the whole Return saga, after seeing the movie it really got me back into it, I put Superman and Action on my list at my comic shop and picked up the new issue today.

No matter what Superman is always fun. I love the aspect of the big bright Super do gooder fighting all types of aliens and super villians etc. it's just fun, I liked the new issue but I don't like Lois' hair style.

I know it's a small and stupid thing to gripe about but, yuck!

I hope they fix it.

I need to get the Up Up and away story, was it any good? All I know of it is that Superman fought Lex and Luthor was wearing the purple suit, I love that, it reminds me of Superfriends, and it looks like this time it gave him super powers or, at least super strength.

I wanna' get some of the new Superman/Batman figures coming out in September, Lex in the green armor, Nightwing, and future Superman. There's just something cool about that "S".:supes: :)

I hate you :down

Morgoth said:

Good for you man, ol' big blue can never have too many fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"