Comics The new issue of Superman, and a fan's Return.

Morgoth

Sidekick
Reaction score
Superman Returns brought me back to Supes, I haven't read it since the whole Return saga, after seeing the movie it really got me back into it, I put Superman and Action on my list at my comic shop and picked up the new issue today.

No matter what Superman is always fun. I love the aspect of the big bright Super do gooder fighting all types of aliens and super villians etc. it's just fun, I liked the new issue but I don't like Lois' hair style.

I know it's a small and stupid thing to gripe about but, yuck!

I hope they fix it.

I need to get the Up Up and away story, was it any good? All I know of it is that Superman fought Lex and Luthor was wearing the purple suit, I love that, it reminds me of Superfriends, and it looks like this time it gave him super powers or, at least super strength.

I wanna' get some of the new Superman/Batman figures coming out in September, Lex in the green armor, Nightwing, and future Superman. There's just something cool about that "S".:supes: :)

I missed Kal-El, it's good to be back.

Glad to see you getting back into Superman, I thought Up,Up and away was pretty good and the trade come out in september.

all I have to say about this issue was...damn, thems were some small ass panties lois had on :o

I just got JLA #0 today, and I know it's not a Superman comic but, he's in there, so I thought I'd mention it here. It was so cool to see so many awesome artists in one book!!!

Dick Giordano was the best. For me anyway.

I really wanna' get Up, Up, and Away. They have all the parts still at my comic shop, so as soon as I get the money I'll get them.

nite-owl said:
Glad to see you getting back into Superman, I thought Up,Up and away was pretty good and the trade come out in september.
I'm glad to be back, maybe I'll wait for the trade for Up Up and Away.:supes:

Morgoth said:
Superman Returns brought me back to Supes, I haven't read it since the whole Return saga, after seeing the movie it really got me back into it, I put Superman and Action on my list at my comic shop and picked up the new issue today.

No matter what Superman is always fun. I love the aspect of the big bright Super do gooder fighting all types of aliens and super villians etc. it's just fun, I liked the new issue but I don't like Lois' hair style.

I know it's a small and stupid thing to gripe about but, yuck!

I hope they fix it.

I need to get the Up Up and away story, was it any good? All I know of it is that Superman fought Lex and Luthor was wearing the purple suit, I love that, it reminds me of Superfriends, and it looks like this time it gave him super powers or, at least super strength.

I wanna' get some of the new Superman/Batman figures coming out in September, Lex in the green armor, Nightwing, and future Superman. There's just something cool about that "S".:supes: :)

I hate you :down

Morgoth said:

Good for you man, ol' big blue can never have too many fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"