The NEW OFFICIAL Green Arrow Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad finally after many years Ollie & Dinah are finally going to get married .

419811zo2.jpg

Green Arrow #75 (The proposal )
June 13th

The Black Canary Wedding Planner
blkcwpsolicitdm5.jpg

September 5th

JLA_WedSp_cover_solicits.jpg

The JLA Bachelorette party issue (Sups pop's out the cake)
September 12th

gabcwssolicitlj0.jpg

The Wedding of Green Arrow & Black Canary
September 19th

I thought it was a bit of a shame having the entire Justice League having to bail him and team arrow out - like that time Ollie was facing ogre type things at the new Star City development, and after blowing up a car and it not having much effect he had to be bailed out by a "passing" Superman.

Well, in the end, he is just a dude with Arrows.

I'm glad finally after many years Ollie & Dinah are finally going to get married .

Green Arrow #75 (The proposal )
June 13th

The Black Canary Wedding Planner
September 5th

The JLA Bachelorette party issue (Sups pop's out the cake)
September 12th

The Wedding of Green Arrow & Black Canary
September 19th
you forgot the Black Canary Miniseries and like 10 issues of countdown :p

Well, he's really a rejuvenated dude with arrows since his resurrection - and he cant be much different in age than Batman. True Batman is more dedicated to his physical fitness and trained for more time in more martial arts than pretty much everyone. But Ollie has really improved himself and has always understood he is just a man, so he needs to be a man at the peak. Its the whole snatching arrows out of the air thing that bugs me - unless he has metahuman speed, he should never have been portrayed as being able to snatch as many as 29 arrows per minute out of the air. And given Ollie's ability to fire an arrow down the barrel of a gun while in a midair somersault (not shown enough in the latest run), the sheer angles and rapidity should be enough. Plenty of fully human heroes have fought superstrong or durable bad guys and used their skill to beat them - but GA never seems to be given that break.

actually Batman is over 40.

Yeah, old ash.

lol very funny . You know what I mean .:whatever: :oldrazz: :woot:

BATS still the Best at what he does . And he's got no super powers, Yet he still manages to beat up the bad guys on a regular basis .

Best of all he does it In Style .

lol very funny . You know what I mean .:whatever: :oldrazz: :woot:

BATS still the Best at what he does . And he's got no super powers, Yet he still manages to beat up the bad guys on a regular basis .

Best of all he does it In Style .

so does dozens of other non powered heroes.

Yeah, most of the others actually put themselves out there in the light of day and still manage to do it, while Batman hides and relies heavily on shadows for misdirection. ;)

Indeed. I just wouldn't say he's "the best at what he does" if what he does is supposed to be kicking ash.

Ahem... back to GA and co. It'd be nice if they developed the Ollie training thing in the upcoming new series - just to make it less of an instant ninja thing so it seems more like character development.

Ahem... back to GA and co. It'd be nice if they developed the Ollie training thing in the upcoming new series - just to make it less of an instant ninja thing so it seems more like character development.

they already devoted a whole arc to it. he spent a year on an island with mia and connor and got trained by deathstroke's teacher.

He spent more like three months on an island with Conner and Mia.

Considering he had to have time to appear at various points in 52, train, then come back and put together a mayoral campaign, More than three months just doesn't fit.

Its another one of the things that makes no sense OYL ..

52 and Green Arrow is not quite in sync!

Nope, but it happened, so you have to take it into account. Unless they say Everyman was posing as him. Or it was a Skrull. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"