The Official SHH 2009 Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture001.jpg

My last pic of the year.

Look out, there's a Spinosaurus behind you! :eek:

I figure I may as well post in here right around New Year and while I'm still a newbie...that way as soon as the 2010 thread is posted these'll be ancient history. :woot:

149xppf.jpg

(I was dressed up as River for Halloween...my costume sucked. That's what you get when you use plastic swords from the dollar store.)

w1qk5y.jpg

Wow, are your eyes green? Cant tell. Welcome to the hype by the way!

I was gonna post this badass yet funny pic of me from the Xmas party, which pretty much sums up my life, but i might wait to post it in my 15 mins thread in an attempt to be original.

wow, nice pics Shelly
and what crash said welcome to the hype.

I figure I may as well post in here right around New Year and while I'm still a newbie...that way as soon as the 2010 thread is posted these'll be ancient history. :woot:

149xppf.jpg

(I was dressed up as River for Halloween...my costume sucked. That's what you get when you use plastic swords from the dollar store.)

w1qk5y.jpg

wow, nice pics Shelly
and what crash said, welcome to the hype.

Nirvana!!! Awesome pic by the way! I love Universal Studios almost as much as your real name lol...sorry!

149xppf.jpg

w1qk5y.jpg

Another cute chick on the hype...chicks...dig...comics!

She also looks like she's 12 years old. Knows is right on the money with the comparison. Nice work Mr Knows of bleedness

Hahahaha. You just made me lawl everywhere. :lmao:

Thank you thank you. I'll be here al night...wait, no I won't....I'll be drinking cause I'm on VACATION WOOT WOOT!! Lol

Hope you're doing well bro. Hey was that picture taken recently by the way?

I usually don't comment on people's pics, but I have just have to on this. That little dog just makes me squee over it's tiny cuteness :woot: And you sir make me lol You look so tough...... but you're holding such a cute tiny doggy. :lmao: You look like you would just walk up to someone out on the street, pull the dog out of your coat pocket, and yell out "I HAVE A DOG!". They'll be so confused. They'll probably think you're trying to mug them with a puppy. :awesome:

Thank you! Yeah my dog is cute, he picks up chicks better than I do. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"