The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it SHOULD come with a Coulson, but it came with a shieldless Cap. I wish there was a bottom to it tho.
I think I may display my Hero Clix Avengers on it. They're more to scale than the Hasbro figures. My Quinjet flash drive I use to transport puter info back and forth is to scale lol
I still need to label everything too. At least they have acturate stickers with it.
helicarrier01.jpg

helicarrier02.jpg

My ML 2013 Archangel in classic colours has arrived :) He's freakin' awesome.

Batgirl 16
Batman and Robin 16
Batman #16 (Variant Cover) by Alex Garner

Bought the newer MU Hulk, and the Select Hulk off Amazon

I finally nabbed anti-venom. That little guy will prick ya...! His spikes hurt

I finally nabbed anti-venom. That little guy will prick ya...! His spikes hurt

It's funny you should say that, cuz I opened him the other day, and as I was trying to pull off a twisty tie it slipped out of fingers and my hand went full speed into one of those spikes and it stabbed me pretty good. Gave me a deep puncture wound. I'm going to fill out one of those suggestion cards and send it to Diamond. Maybe they'll send me a free fig or something.

This was an epic week for me. I decided to sell all my Image comics from the last year or so that have exploded in price, and made a massive profit. Of course, I had to spend it all on fig.'s...
So as far as Marvel Legends I got the entire Hit Money series, as well as a bunch of older Toy Biz stuff: Series 8 Iron Man, Series 3 Thor, Galactus Series Nightcrawler, Apocalypse series Iron Fist, Mojo series Psylocke, series 4 Elektra, Galactus series Bullseye variant.. RoML Series 1 Iron Man
And finally the three new Marvel Universe team sets: West Coast Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, and Inhumans.

That reminds me.... We are in desperate need of a new nightcrawler. The galactus one is too big

This was an epic week for me. I decided to sell all my Image comics from the last year or so that have exploded in price, and made a massive profit. Of course, I had to spend it all on fig.'s...
So as far as Marvel Legends I got the entire Hit Money series, as well as a bunch of older Toy Biz stuff: Series 8 Iron Man, Series 3 Thor, Galactus Series Nightcrawler, Apocalypse series Iron Fist, Mojo series Psylocke, series 4 Elektra, Galactus series Bullseye variant.. RoML Series 1 Iron Man
And finally the three new Marvel Universe team sets: West Coast Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, and Inhumans.

Wow. And here I was all excited that I picked up my wave 3 Punisher tonight.

Hot Toy Hawkeye finally arrived!! Only to be met with disaproving looks from my work mates...

Check out my custom NC in my thread

That Nightcrawler is pretty rad... I'm waiting for my Toybiz NC to come in the mail. I paid for it last Tuesday and the guy still hasn't even mailed it out. Last time I buy from that guy. And now I have to be all stressed out cuz my Mojo series Psylocke was supposed to be delivered today and it never came... Got some other guys package instead.. Who knows where mine ended up.

g6yUwfN.jpg

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 [Blu-ray]

9WV0AIK.jpg

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 [Blu-ray]

I bought a whole bunch of MOC Legends from one seller on Ebay, in an effort to keep shipping costs down. I got a Series one Captain America, Spider-Man Classics series one black costume Spider-Man, Mojo series Falcon variant, Apocalypse series Bishop variant, and a Series eight Man Thing, all for under $100. with shipping. I'm psyched. I'm currently bidding on a series one Iron Man and plan on getting him either way.

lol I still have a few Toy Biz x-men and FF figures in a contatiner under my bed

Widow came today. I can't believe how tall she is compared to the Hsabro 6 inchers lol
img1020sx.jpg

Picked up Marvel Legends Thunderball and Piledriver, finally. Also got Toybiz Series 1 Iron Man, Galactus series Deathlok, and Apocalypse series Bishop (w/ hair and scarf)

Wizard of Oz talking Dorothy doll
spiderman web battlers: Web chuck spidey and whippin venom, just for the comedic value

Off ebay - Neca tomb raider underworld figure

Hulk finally came is well WORTH the wait.
img1025vn.jpg

Got one of my tax returns today, so I picked up a few things on Ebay. I got the Marvel Legends Fantastic four box set, the 7 figure one, for $33.00 via auction. Can't complain about that, right. Fantastic Four was really the only major Marvel staple missing from my ML collection... Only one I had before was a series 5 Mr. Fantastic, so this was a good purchase for me.

Got the Arnim Zola series Future Foundation variant Spidey.

And for the grand finale... Marvel Legends Spider-Man's Fearsome Foes box set. Finally got a McSpidey!! I've been wanting one for ever... And the single carded "red-card" version from Spider-Man Classics series 12 hasn't been on Ebay for a while, and the only other place to get that sculpt is in the box set. The other figures in it are great too so I think it's a great purchase.

Also, selling my Marvel Universe Solid Vision on Ebay so I can get an Ares series Crossbones.

DC New 52 - Superman 6 inch infjfcdhhb...can't even finish typing it, that's how much the figure sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"