Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the prospect of a reboot becomes more and more likely with each day, who would you like to play Spider-Man?

Now, the poll has the most popular choices but feel free to comment your own! :grin:

I choose Dylan O' Brien.

dylan-o-brien.jpg

I feel he has the right look for Peter Parker - the balance between awkward yet attractive is perfect. He's a talented actor, and I'm sure he can pull off both Peter Parker (a combination of Tobey's awkward nerd and Andrew's loner) and Spider-Man. He sounds similar to Josh Keaton's Spidey, so the voice is perfect... and he's the right height (5'10).

tumblr_mq42po65qR1s8gxmwo1_500.png

Dylan also wants to be Spider-Man.

tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o6_250.gif
tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o4_250.gif
tumblr_mq5s1b537V1rjksw7o3_250.gif

Listen to his voice:

[YT]HqqLQgVZktQ[/YT]

You seem to take your clothes very seriously. I guess someone had to stand up for skinny jeans. :oldrazz:

No need to. A clear majority of kids my age wears fitted clothes - nothing wrong with caring about what one wears. At all.

You seem a little stubborn at people so I'll just leave you to your thoughts.

675223895_30917.gif

I think Rodrigo is 6'10" and still growing. :o

Can someone photoshop Dylan's face on some other Spidey pic? Andrew's body is like a stick!

No need to. A clear majority of kids my age wears fitted clothes - nothing wrong with caring about what one wears. At all.

You seem a little stubborn at people so I'll just leave you to your thoughts.

675223895_30917.gif

That's perfect! I'll respond to everything now with smiling Tobey.

The Asa Butterfield thing is weird. He's younger than all the others who played the role.

But since it will be several years before Spidey is back, he might not be that bad of a candidate. By then, Lerman is closer to 30 and we'll have "another Garfield".

The age of PP plays a factor in this. Do we want him to be an adult or a teen. If Sony go with the latter, Asa would/should be on the short list. Kodi S-M could also work, I guess.

Last edited:
I don't think its that weird. Asa Butterfield is younger than the others but he's not younger than a suitable Spider-Man age.

If Marvel is heavily favoring Lerman, then they must not be too worried about his age.

I guess we can cross most of the names off the list, if Marvel gets through with their plans, as detailed in the newest released e-mails. Cameos in Cap3, and Infinity War 1&2, with his own solo movie, still in high school, in 2019.

I guess we can cross most of the names off the list, if Marvel gets through with their plans, as detailed in the newest released e-mails. Cameos in Cap3, and Infinity War 1&2, with his own solo movie, still in high school, in 2019.

Actors in their late twenties regularly play high school kids. More often than actual teenagers, I'd say. They'll likely look at anyone up to mid twenties.

Actors in their late twenties regularly play high school kids. More often than actual teenagers, I'd say. They'll likely look at anyone up to mid twenties.

Let's hope they have a cut-off at around twenty five

I just hope they will keep their youthful looks then.

Logan or Dylan.

Martella would suck so much.

Based on..?

Also, I'd be completely fine with Logan.

What if I'm just countering your Vincent Martella obsession.

You know what I think we are at war at this point. A Civil War. Team "Tall and good looking"(Garfield, O'Brien) vs Team "Short and average looking"(Maguire, Martella). It's on now.

It was a simple suggestion that immediately got flack for nit-picky things. :whatever:

Plus, look at that debate you mention:

The majority prefer Tobey's Peter and Andrew's Spidey, not both Tobey's Peter/Spidey and Andrew's Peter/Spidey.

Out of all the rumored names on the list, Logan Lerman and Freddie Highmore are the best choices.

although, the rumors are already saying logan lerman. is there a chance dylan o'brien can still do it? coz i'd rather it be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"