Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel days for actor. And then maybe 3 to 4 weeks to suit. Counting on when in june actor would need to be in Atlanta.

Days would be nice, I can wait a little longer though if needed. You know what they say, patience is virtue.

Ya but if actor is on set let's say for first week of june. That gives us 4 full weeks right now. I feel they could reveal actor first. Maybe this week or next. Then reveal the suit the last week of the month. Unless they do both at the same time.

Well yeah, sooner the better. But I'm trying not to get my expectations up and end up disappointed.

I wouldn't say days, I'm still thinking by the end of May, if not early June. Anything earlier is definitely bonus though!

For me I see no reason now not to do reveal. The sooner the better then some leak or scooper makes reveal or score a picture of suit.

And I am sure marvel and sony would want to reveal both in right setting. I rather have reveal be this week or next. So then don't have to wait for a chance if a leak. I would go maybe end of the month if actor isn't shooting to middle or end of June. But if it's start early june now is more suited time.

Still who ever I feel probably has been locked in for st least a month maybe a little more. Again as I brought up before. Actor needs some time to prep for the shoot. Get script. Lock down days and times he is to shoot. On top of getting fitted for suit. And for suits to be made and at least a few copies to be made.

On costume topic. I got some questions. Between both raimi and Webb series. Do we know per film how many suits where made. And two hoe long it took from design stage to actually get made and fitted to actors where.

What if it's neither Asa or Tom but a surprise casting?
Totally out of left field.

I was just saying that earlier. Be real funny if none from that 5 list end up in the role. But again who ever it is. I just want them to do justice to both sides of the role. And have a proper look etc.... I been saying.

Holland is perfect, hopefully he nabs the role.

Why is that poll still here? And why are the only choices Dylan O'Brien, Logan Lerman and ****ing Vincent Martella? lol.

I don't dare to write who I support. His name scares people off. LOL

The poll is there from who ever was the original maker of the first thread. But once first thread ended you cant change poll. Which I never got why shh didn't have the option.

You don't need to because you've mentioned him like a dozen times these past few days.

Thankfully he's very unlikely to get the role.

You don't need to because you've mentioned him like a dozen times these past few days.

Thankfully he's very unlikely to get the role.
Come on, Oscorp.. don't you think that's kinda... harsh? Ouch.

Then I'll say it for you -
C. Lee for Peter Parker!!!!!!

So any bets reveal be posted in this thread or will we go through another quick.

It's not even close to how many times another certain actor has been mentioned. And now that one is even more unlikely than.... than... than... Isaac.

I DID IT! I SAID HIS NAME!! I'VE MANAGED TO CONFRONT MY BIGGEST FEAR!!! :woot:

I feel days for actor. And then maybe 3 to 4 weeks to suit. Counting on when in june actor would need to be in Atlanta.

They may reveal the actor and suit simultaneously, as they did Chadwick Boseman and the BP concept art back at the Phase 3 event.

I just want it over....... I know everyone be glad to finally get past this hurtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"