Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want it over....... I know everyone be glad to finally get past this hurtle.

I read that as "past this turtle" which I guess is also applicable, lol. They are taking their sweet time with this announcement.

so, has Ben Affleck been announced as the new Spider-Man yet?

:o

:oldrazz:

I read that as "past this turtle" which I guess is also applicable, lol. They are taking their sweet time with this announcement.

My friend says that they've officially moved past the "building hype" stage and are officially in the, "I don't even care who it is anymore," stage. Which I have to kind of agree with. I no longer have people I favor. I now just have a small list of people I don't want.

Harsh on Airwings or harsh on Isaac?
The fun thing is that Isaac Wright is more likely to get the role than Dylan, due to the age criteria and also the fact that his GoT sister has already landed a Marvel superhero role.
There's something special about those Starks :)

Logan Lerman anyone?

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Logan Lerman anyone?
YES PLEASE :)
But they have to change the upper age limit for the actor then, which would be both good (Lerman) and bad (it will give 0'Brien another chance).

The fun thing is that Isaac Wright is more likely to get the role than Dylan, due to the age criteria and also the fact that his GoT sister has already landed a Marvel superhero role.
There's something special about those Starks :)

I don't want Dylan for the role, if that's what you think.

Holland is perfect, hopefully he nabs the role.

Why is that poll still here? And why are the only choices Dylan O'Brien, Logan Lerman and ****ing Vincent Martella? lol.

This thread was around long before we got the "15-16 year old" confirmation, so the poll was relevant then.

Obviously not anymore, but I digress.

This thread was around long before we got the "15-16 year old" confirmation, so the poll was relevant then.

Obviously not anymore, but I digress.

If Vincent Martella somehow gets it, it will be one heck of a twist.

I just want to see what marvel sony and the actor pick has to say about the role. Ans if any one gets into details on how casting went. When did they really sign and if it's been awhile how hard was it for said pick to keep it from leaking.

Or if it's who folks don't want named. If it's that one. I for one would love to see what certain posters and scoopers out there have to say.

I wouldn't say days, I'm still thinking by the end of May, if not early June. Anything earlier is definitely bonus though!
joe, i just have to ask, why did you remove o'brien from your sig

Lol either way has happen let's leave it at that. Heck any thing could happen with cast8ng. They could be all ready to go with x guy. But x guy walks for what ever reason. And they go with the runner up pick and go with him. Or they scrape the names they looked at and go with new choices or re look at folks from a earlier test. Etc.... as I said before we don't know the real details on how they been handling the casting and all.

Benedict Cumberbatch is another example of a name that followed the production rumors forever before it was finally revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"