Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nice thing about Dylan is that when he puts on those thick glasses, he looks like a dweeb. Then he takes them off and he looks like he can be a really cool guy. That's Peter Parker (in terms of appearances).
the nice thing abot Dylan is, he won't be Peter Parker in the reboot. and I'm pretty certain of that

the nice thing abot Dylan is, he won't be Peter Parker in the reboot. and I'm pretty certain of that
Glad you can see into the future. Anyways I'm betting that Logan Lerman has a better chance.

How certain? because last I checked, Dylan actually has a pretty good chance at landing the role..

When are we getting a casting announcement? Soon hopefully..

I wish they would have just announced the actor in the press release.

I feel like we will hearing about casting sooner than that. When is SDCC exactly? July?

Four months of speculation? this is going to be painful.

I don't know, I feel like we will hear something sooner. Otherwise SDCC is probably the maximum amount of time that we have to wait.

I doubt Spidey's role would be big enough in Civil War to need a huge announcement before then. And if Marvel want a big announcement for SDCC - that's it.

True. We'll find out sooner or later. The next 4 months are going to fly by like nothing though.

I don't know, I feel like we will hear something sooner. Otherwise SDCC is probably the maximum amount of time that we have to wait.
Let's hope so.
Otherwise, it's going to be a long, painful four months, not knowing who this new Spidey is.

Ouch ... Yeah I'm pretty sure too that the cast will only be announced at SDCC. It's gonna be a long loooong wait with a long looong period of speculation!

Do you think it's too late for having a post-credit scene/origin story scene/ one shot of Peter at the end of Age of Ultron? That would be awesome :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"