The Amazing Spider-Man The next TASM game: what do want in it?

Maybe instead of long combos, we could have 4 or 5 different combos, but you can set moves to them. Like you can still buy more moves as you always can, but you can set the 4 or 5 that you like. You could set more quiet, quick moves for a mission that requires a lot of stealth or huge, destructive moves for big brawls.

I think he needs to swing lower. It was faar to easy just to find yourself above everything which made swinging seem really boring. That's not right.

I'd love a proper Spider-Man story, something that feels like a Spider-Man story, none one of the games have got that right so far and I've a feeling it's the lack of Peter Parker in the games. maybe the story needs to be smaller and more intimate.

little touches like loosing his mask for the final fight(we might not love it as fans but it has become a staple of Spider-Man- especially in movies)

Fix the webslinging so you can only swing from buildings, not from thin air like you can in TASM (over central park) and not above the skyscrapers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"