Spider-Man: The Movie 3

I think he sounds like the cookie monster...

AME said:
LMAO!

250px-Tv_sesame_street_kermit_peeks.jpg

AME said:
lol:O
He still needs to narrate though...:o

What if he narrated the movie? that would suck!:down

It would be awesome!

But Spider-man movies haven't previously had a narrator, and the games used Bruce Campbell. :(

no narrator for the movie. the game can have one but non for the movie. it kind of makes me think of desperate housewives... nope, no narrator for the movie

eva longoria!

woot woot.

or at least i think so... ive only watched 20 minutes of 1 episode...it was wierd she was talking about how she was dead or something.

You know what I'd like playable? I'd like Peter Parker to be playable. I'd like minispaces of activity for Peter Parker to be set up, one at the crib with MJ, one at Aunt May's house, one at the Bugle and then at a bunch of site seeing points. I'd like to be able to talk to people and take pictures, either to review later, use as save points, and sell to the Bugle for cash for unlockables. I'd like Peter Parker to be a nice minigame and living menu of sorts. And if you don't feel like swinging for some reason, change to Peter, hail a cab, everything goes black and fades back in with the cab letting you out at your apartment.

If they put that in Spider-Man game, I'd be very VERY happy... coupled with a realistically populated and scaled New York City, I'd actually feel like Spider-Man...

Don't forget the Kenyan Mangrove Crabs, please :(

what happend to the game footage that we where supposed to get?

I had an idea for a stealth element. I know every game has one these days but here it would make sense. If you could choose to be peter parker in or out of costume, say you are walking a long as pete, an event happns which puts civillians in danger. You can choose to help, but you would have to be careful not too many see you. The more you are spotted, more word gets round ofyour ''abilities'', leaving villains and crooks trying to attack you and your loved ones at various times in the game.

id like that but i dunno how pratical it would be. Why would i be 'walking around as pete' when i can swing around as spidey? Thats the only thing that theyd have to perfect.

but ive thought about that a lot too.

Horrorfan said:
I had an idea for a stealth element. I know every game has one these days but here it would make sense. If you could choose to be peter parker in or out of costume, say you are walking a long as pete, an event happns which puts civillians in danger. You can choose to help, but you would have to be careful not too many see you. The more you are spotted, more word gets round ofyour ''abilities'', leaving villains and crooks trying to attack you and your loved ones at various times in the game.

I like that idea, because I'd let everyone see me so I would never get bored. lol. All the villains could just walk up to me and I would fight them. I really hope that already defeated bosses come back just walkin around the street attacking people like Shocker did in USM

I liked how in Ultimate Spider-Man you got to control Venom. Hopefully they allow you to use Sandman, that would be amazing.

WHY

why would you ever want to control sandman?

what could possible be fun about that.

Spideyssuperfan said:
WHY

why would you ever want to control sandman?

what could possible be fun about that.

What wouldn't be fun about that? Your crazy if you don't want to control Sandman.

Can someone list all the media and info for this game in one post please? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"