• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics The Offical Mystique Thread

spark627

Sidekick
Reaction score
Mystique is one of my favorite characters, I thought I should start a thread to discuss and post pics of Mystique. It seems she will be important in the next few months (Messiah Complex, 'betraying' the X-Men etc).

Do you guys think Mystique really betrayed the X-Men and is working wih the Marauders or she has some plan up her sleeve? I think she might be under someones control.

I think she betrayed the X-men and I sure hope they stick with that. I never bought her change of heart and she felt miswritten this past year. Her betrayal helps make sense of things

I think she betrayed the X-men and not Rogue.
I know it's hard to understand that but I think she did
what she did to Rogue in order to save her life.
Raven is evil but I've always noticed she has a soft spot
for Rogue, though she's attempted to kill her numerous times.

IMO Mystique has some very intruiging motives this time around.

Even if she does betray the Marauders down the line, its NOT for the X Men. She's no double agent, thats for sure.

Even if she does betray the Marauders down the line, its NOT for the X Men. She's no double agent, thats for sure.

I agree with this, thats what I loved about the Mystique series. She was a double agent, yet she did whatever she wanted to fit her personal goals. I do like the idea of her being on the X-Men though, its cool to see her every month

^Nope, not this time. I really really really hope they keep her on the dark side this time. This is her character. Where she works best.

^Nope, not this time. I really really really hope they keep her on the dark side this time. This is her character. Where she works best.

I think the point was that Mystique rarely, if ever, winds up "losing" herself. Even if whoever she's fighting with at the time gets offed, she still gets away with what she wants.

I think the point was that Mystique rarely, if ever, winds up "losing" herself. Even if whoever she's fighting with at the time gets offed, she still gets away with what she wants.

Yeah, I suppose that is true. Hope she gets what she has coming to her at the end of this arc though.....

After this, I just hope we still get to see her on a regular basis....

After this, I just hope we still get to see her on a regular basis....

I don't. I hope after this arc she is changed is SOME way, ANY way. I know she is the leader of the Mauraders now....but I hope that something happens where she really needs to sit back and see what she has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"