1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

The ballot is here! Voting will end Feb. 4th!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Supergirl The Official Alexandra "Alex" Danvers/Chyler Leigh Thread

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by Wildcard, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

I'm kind of wishing she had been Batwoman instead of Ruby Rose. That series would've been much better and far more enjoyable, and she would've also stayed in the role. She would've been an actress you want to watch and who can actually act. Imagine her as Kate with her friendship with Kara. She's much prettier than Ruby Rose too.

2. Havok83 Registered

IDA. She looks pretty basic whereas Ruby has stunning facial features. With that said, she's too important to Supergirl to be Batwoman but thats an idea I hadnt thought of that would have worked. Alex as Batwoman with the right setup could have been interesting

3. Brierrose Registered

4. Web-Head Running

Slick likes this.
  5. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

A girl’s got to eat :oldrazz:

6. Brierrose Registered

“The Way Home” primers January 15th at 9/8c on Hallmark Channel. The series also stars Andie MacDowell. It’s a family drama that follows the lives of three generations of women within the Landry family — and it comes with a time travel twist. The official site contains previews, first look, photos, and other goodies.

The Way Home | Hallmark Channel

7. Brierrose Registered

Not sad at all.

‘The Way Home’ On Hallmark Becomes Sunday’s Second Most-Watched Show – Deadline

Sunday’s debut of The Way Home starring Andie MacDowell and Chyler Leigh helped the Hallmark Channel to become the most-watched entertainment cable destination of the week and weekend in total day and primetime among key demos, according to Nielsen results.”

The show, which marks the network’s first new original series in almost seven years, also ranked as the second most-watched entertainment cable program on Sunday and the third most-watched of the week, reaching 2.4 million unduplicated total viewers.

Better ratings than I believe any CW show has had recently and has positive reviews from critics.
    The Way Home Season 1 Episode 1 Review: Mothers and Daughters - TV Fanatic

'The Way Home' Review: New Hallmark Series Delivers Engaging Family Drama, With a Twist

It also passed my personal my personal TV show test, I wasn’t even tempted to reach for my book or phone while watching.

#207 Brierrose, Jan 21, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2023