Supergirl Season 5, Episode 9: "Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 1" (MAJOR SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
THE KICKOFF TO THE EPIC TELEVISON CROSSOVER EVENT, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS – The Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) sends Harbinger (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) to gather the worlds’ greatest heroes – Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Batwoman (guest star Ruby Rose), White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz), The Atom (guest star Brandon Routh) and Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) – in preparation for the impending Crisis. With their worlds in imminent danger, the superheroes suit up for battle while J’onn (David Harewood) and Alex (Chyler Leigh) recruit Lena (Katie McGrath) to help them find a way to save the people of Earth-38. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Robert Rovner & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Derek Simon & Jay Faerber (#509). Original airdate 12/8/2019.

Here we go, folks - the Crisis will soon be upon us! (NOTE: I created a thread for the individual episode because the single COIE thread is crowded enough.)

You did the right thing! We always have individual episode threads for the crossovers, outside of any general discussion threads.

Pretty much what I predicted with Harbinger gathering the heroes just like the comics.

Holy hell, so they DID add the Titans to this!
Oh damn, I missed them. Must've been while I was posting the redirect post in the general discussion thread. :funny:

I did see Knox and Burt Ward, tho!

My stream was being lame and I missed the first few minutes as well. Can’t believe I missed it too. Damn.

Ugh, is anyone else's audio on a MAJOR delay?

I'm actually kind of surprised that Titans would be on here. Don't ask me why but.............just am.

I know they won't since they've never done it for any of the other crossovers as far as I know, but they need to package all of the episodes as a separate release.

I know they won't since they've never done it for any of the other crossovers as far as I know, but they need to package all of the episodes as a separate release.
I thought I heard they did that with Elseworlds?

The opening scene for any like myself that originally missed this wonderfulness.

How many times can they do the Earth Shuffle just to stay on E1 and make it all E1 heroes who are needed to save the Infinite Earths.

Off to a rip-roaring start! Real glad it's apparently not episodic. Poor Alura... Harbinger could have picked her up too though, she was right there!:argh:

I record the crossovers to DVD and keep them together as mini series. Easier to watch them that way than pulling out the corresponding discs from all the separate series to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"