The Amazing Spider-Man The Official ASM Teaser Trailer Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, so we know the trailer is coming soon, so I made a thread for when it's released. I think this thread should be stickied for when its inevitably released online before Dark Of The Moon. In the meantime, we could speculate on what's gonna happen in the teaser. Discuss!

EDIT: Trailer has been pushed back to July.

If theaters in the UK are already reportedly getting the trailer, what if it is released next week with Potter?
I was actually thinking about this. Anything can happen at this point.

Okay guys, NEW THREAD! Hopefully the trailer shows up this time. Here we go!

EDIT: July 14, 2011: Superhero Hype! has announced that the trailer is in fact coming with Captain America.

Last edited:
If that happens, then that's good news, I guess. I didn't plan on seeing Harry potter, but I will for the trailer.

Hey, the sooner the better. :D

IF that's the case, and I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up, there might be news of it this week..Harry Potter is released Friday in the UK

Edit: It Premiers Friday, but the actual release is the 15th..I don't know if they show trailers at premiers

Last edited:
So if this website crashes after the trailer is released, what are you guys gonna do?

^^ I'll do what I did when it crashed a few times back in th S-M3 days, lol. Keep refreshing the page, lol.

IF that's the case, and I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up, there might be news of it this week..Harry Potter is released Friday in the UK

Edit: It Premiers Friday, but the actual release is the 15th..I don't know if they show trailers at premiers

that would be cool!

Yeah, Pac-Master. And if it does, it probably won't be until the 2nd trailer or something.

The best movie they could show it with is probably Harry Potter or Captain America.

So the current plan is for it to be released with HP?

I doubt that we will get TASM teaser with HP, because TDKR teaser has been reported to be with HP:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=37739

"I am a manager of a cinema. Today we got a list of upcoming trailers delivered to us and the 'Dark Knight Rises' teaser is listed to be with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on July 15th."

"Updated listings at Regal have TDKR teaser attached to Harry Potter. I dont have a link my buddy that works there texted me about it. Having worked at a Regal for 6 years there listings are usually pretty accurate not 100% but pretty close. Its not much but it does help confirm what people have been guessing on here for awhile"

Well I think there's screeings of Harry Potter tomorrow, we'll know if there is a trailer with that.

Well if we don't get a trailer with Cap or Harry, then I'm sure we'll get it sometime during the holiday movie season.

I might just be assuming, but is it not confirmed that TASM will be at SDCC 100%? I can only hope that they show up with some kind of footage since they've wrapped up filming a while ago. We don't need to see the Lizard but any footage of Peter in action will satisfy the fanboys until they're ready to show Connors. As far as the trailer being a rumored 1:30-1:40... Highly unlikely IMO. Fingers crossed regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"