The Amazing Spider-Man The Official ASM THEATRICAL TRAILER Thread! - Part 9

it's not true... I've been around here long enough to recognize what is a false rumor and what is a legit one

Rumor: MARC WEBB LEAVING AFTER THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN RELEASES! NO MORE FILMS FOR HIM! Oh God...please be un-true!

Who would believe this? Marc and co. pretty much mapped out the entire trilogy, so I doubt he would leave. I don't see Sony tossing him out the window, either.

Where did this rumor come from? Isn't he signed on for two more sequels?

Did anyone see the footage that was attached to the "Marvel: Averngers Alliance" game on Facebook? It's a featurette that shows footage of the lizard talking and it is truly amazing! :woot:

Just saw the Lizard speak via the FB Marvel game.

I'm impressed. Was a bit worried about it, but man, I liked that.

This just looks better and better :D

I was one of the people here who was strongly against the lizard talking and this was around the time SM2 was in production with the casting of Dylan Baker as Conners and even up until yesterday morning I would have stood by my opinion on the matter but after seeing the featurerette and how the logistics permit the lizard to not only speak but to sound excellent too has really impressed me and although I didn't think it was possible for me to get any more excited for this movie, I'm now going completely nuts for this movie to be released.

Even if Marc wanted to stay, he could have simply been fired. I guess we won't know until the official announcement after the film.

For most movies these crazy rumors wouldn't get much traction, but there are so many people rooting for ASM to fail.

I don't no how many ugly rumors have to get shot down before people stop buying into them.

For most movies these crazy rumors wouldn't get much traction, but there are so many people rooting for ASM to fail.

I don't no how many ugly rumors have to get shot down before people stop buying into them.

Sure there's no denying that there are ugly rumours that are just that; rumours, but you will need to prepare yourself for the possibility that something negative about the film could be completely genuine and objective. That goes for reviews too.

Yeah I've evaluated most of the negative rumors and so-called reviews and almost all of them were complete bull.

Maybe one negative review was from someone who may have actually seen the movie.

I'll pay attention to negative reviews and news when they're not obvious attempts to sabotage this film.

Yeah I've evaluated most of the negative rumors and so-called reviews and almost all of them were complete bull.

Maybe one negative review was from someone who may have actually seen the movie.

I'll pay attention to negative reviews and news when they're not obvious attempts to sabotage this film.

You can take the exact same logic to the positive reviews. The truth is we just don't know yet.

Logic says that most people if not everyone who has seen the movie, loved it.

It would be illogical to put almost a dozen very positive tweets that are verifiable on equal terms with one or two suspicious negative ones.

Are we really letting some negative remarks about the film bring us down? Logic says, we should see the film and then decide for ourselves.

Are we really letting some negative remarks about the film bring us down? Logic says, we should see the film and then decide for ourselves.
i keep makin this point and nothing comes of it, its disheartening

Because it goes without saying thats why. Logic says, given that we are all big CBM/Spidey fans and we can't see the movie yet, its fun to talk about rumors and post-screening tweets and (eventually) early reviews.

images

Wow Tv spot 5 looks amazing, the trailer should have been more like that! Watch that final "moon" shot, be the final shot in the movie.

I think that they have the best shots saved for the movie

also, the "moon" shot looks like it could actually be the ending shot of the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"