The Avengers The Official Avengers Fan Art & Manip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giant-Man

I'm working on a few things, and searching on other sites for some manips but i don't have anything yet, what do y'all got?

here's one
nickfury.jpg

That would be a damn fine teaser poster, Matt.

wolverine cut one off???

/i thought for some wierd reason he had 4 when I made it, I may ammend this soon seeing as lots of people have noticed

Who's that Thor? and could you photoshop this Iron Man with your Thor, Hulk and a Captain America?
2liv30k.jpg

Im working on an avengers piece (thats what these manips are for) and I already have a custom ironman pose using the movie armour

Im working on an avengers piece (thats what these manips are for) and I already have a custom ironman pose using the movie armour

Cool, can't wait to see it :up: . Oh, who's that guy in the Thor outfit?

It is Chris Hemsworth a small actor form australia (is in a soap like neighbours or home and away I think)

o.k maybe he isnt as small as I thought, I just read he is going to be kirks father in star trek

I turned em into teaser posters :) Surprisingly, that was a lot of work for me. Meh, at least I'm learning.
avengersposters3.jpg

Spidey-dude, if i sent you a costume for scott lang, Ant-Man, would it be possible you do a photoshop job on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"