The Official CRACKDOWN WILL BE THE BEST GAME Thread

PWN3R

Instagram:@Mannie_Bothans
Reaction score
It will...:O :up:

93014420051004screen0022eh.jpg

93014420051004screen0066zf.jpg

Its coming out Fall 2006 on Xbox 360.

Being made by the guy who created the first GTA.

Crackdown will feature cooperative play, both online via Xbox Live and off, with each player utilizing a different agent. Your mission…rid the ENTIRE city of thousands of criminals and the 21 kingpins that currently hold control. Being an open-ended action game, the methods used are not the major focus, this is your virtual cesspool to play with and the order in which you take on the baddies is irrelevant.

The look is inspired by comic books. You can improve your character though driving, fighting, strength, etc. The game changes depend on how you play.

A trailer for it has should arrive on the market place this week.

sweet nice concept..coop play is ALWAYS a plus!:up: ..i'll keep my eyes open..good look!

Co-op is why this game is going to own.

If you get stuck on a part, just join up with someone.

Watched the trailer on XBL... Shocked at just how good it look and how well the cartoony graphics work :up:

Looks pretty darn nice, but the main character reminds me of Barret from FFVII. :)

LOL^^^

Youre right! He does.

This game will be awesome. A TRUE superhero GTA.

I've also heard the main guy will be totally customiseable.

I can't wait for this. Not only do we get GTA4 on the box, we get this too (and don't have to pay $600 for it :up: )

Yeah, I have really high hopes for this game. The trailer looks sweet.

And I really like it that you can get superpowers basically and lift cars and jump high.

How cool is it you can make out the guy flipping you the double finger? :DI kew this game would be great when I first saw it. It's basically a 'make your own superhero adventure' game which is a great thing.

i think this engine would lend itself well to the new Spider-Man game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"