The Official Flash thread - Part 1

If I want to start reading Flash from the beginning, will I be okay with only getting the main FLash comics or are there any important stories in JL or any other titles?
Also are there any issues/arcs that I should stay away from altogether?

Anyone else disappointed the new Flash rebirth does not have any super rare variant covers for the first issue? I mean I can't believe it.... I like collecting for the story line etc., but also like the rarity of limited edition runs.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I had a question that is Flash-related and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask it:
Where, exactly, did the names of Barry and Iris' children from the 30th Century, Don and Dawn, come from?

The names seem rather random to me, and I was wondering if they held any special significance in terms of Barry and Iris' backstories.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I had a question that is Flash-related and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask it:
Where, exactly, did the names of Barry and Iris' children from the 30th Century, Don and Dawn, come from?

The names seem rather random to me, and I was wondering if they held any special significance in terms of Barry and Iris' backstories.

I dunno about their first names. But their middle names are Wallace and Jae after Wally and Jay.

^ Thanks for the info about their middle names. Does anybody know where their first names came from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"