The Official WONDER WOMAN Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, Ive seen Eric Stantons, work, a little WW bondage wont effect me lol.

As for her keeping the pants, how do you guys feel about that? Personally, I actually dont mind the pants, but I would much rather have the current top with a skirt.

Well, I have no issue with the bondage imagery, but it's just one of those things that I feel has been heavily misunderstood for the character, and probably has something to do with why a lot of creators have this disconnection with her.

I mean, I'll be the first to admit that Marston may have been having a bit too much playtime with it in several regards (but I think you can say that for other creators on other works, frankly), but people latch on to it without any thought and try to shift into something else. And not just wannabe internet analysis either, like real, intelligent creators (Alan Moore is who I'm thinking of, particularly) seem to really dismiss Marston and his work based on that, and there's obviously more there than just "OMGZ bondagez" going on, and Marston was, despite how you feel about his sexual fetishes, quite an smart man.

But, anyway, I'm fine with pants. I think it's kind of silly how some people have this huge desire for her to have pants (no one really here, but I have seen the sentiment), but I have no issue with them per say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"