The Official WONDER WOMAN Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on the DC website. They have one for Sups, Bats, and Aquaman too. Lets discuss the Amazon Princess' future.

wonderwomanoneyearlater1024x76.jpg

Hooray, the Thread Manager strikes again. Splendid. :dry:

I miss the person I was the week before One Year Later started. I was such a hopeful person back then.

DC was putting out better comics back then.

Awwwww :csad:

Read Secret Six and Action Comics Eagle Host they will turn that :csad: into a :)

And read Hester's Wonder Woman it has kick *** amazons Diana is fun again and there is a talking kitteh

I like to think so. I just don't know anymore.
All I know is, prior to One Year Later, I liked Green Arrow. Even Judd Winick's Green Arrow. I liked everything about him and his supporting cast.

Afterward? Everything vaguely related to him is now bull****.

Awwwww :csad:

Read Secret Six and Action Comics Eagle Host they will turn that :csad: into a :)

And read Hester's Wonder Woman it has kick *** amazons Diana is fun again and there is a talking kitteh

I read both, and love every page of them. I dropped Wonder Woman until they cut this JMS s*** out. Seriously, JMS should never have left Marvel.

All I know is, prior to One Year Later, I liked Green Arrow. Even Judd Winick's Green Arrow. I liked everything about him and his supporting cast.

Afterward? Everything vaguely related to him is now bull****.

I'll make a bold statement and say I enjoyed just about everything DC was putting out leading up to Infinite Crisis. Everything after took a sharp turn downwards.

I read both, and love every page of them. I dropped Wonder Woman until they cut this JMS s*** out. Seriously, JMS should never have left Marvel.

:up:

Neat

JMS has left the comic book now and it is much better now

It's still stuck in the Odyssey alternate universe, but Hester writes it so much better than JMS did.

I'm fully aware JMS is off the title, which can't help but mean the book has gotten better, but I'm not reading until this alternate reality crap is over.

Fair enough

It's still stuck in the Odyssey alternate universe, but Hester writes it so much better than JMS did.

True 'dat :up:

Wonder Woman is more like Wonder Woman should be and she is fun to read

She listens to heavy metal and has a kitteh sidekick and is not a psycho full of bloodlust

Really, whether or not not being published at all was worse than the quality of the actual comic depended on which comic we're talking about.

That sentence is much more comprehensible in my head.

I'll make a bold statement and say I enjoyed just about everything DC was putting out leading up to Infinite Crisis. Everything after took a sharp turn downwards.

I always get a warm feeling remembering how awful DC comics was from Identity Crisis onwards, how many people said otherwise, and how OYL started and DC continued being awful in exactly the same way, and suddenly everyone was like whoa whats this DC is **** ~now~ ?! and I was like hahahahahaha

...But then I remember nothing will ever bring back Young Justice or the real Cassandra Cain and :'(

Didn't One Year Later start like the week after Infinite Crisis ended?

I tweeted Geoff Johns today basically begging him to write for Wonder Woman lol.

I tweeted Geoff Johns today basically begging him to write for Wonder Woman lol.

Johns has admittedhe doesn't understand the character enough to write something proper of her, but yeah you can see him writing an alternate reality Wonder Woman in Flaspoint, where Diana and Arthur (Aquaman) are a married couple and seemingly conquering Europe, or atleast London and France.

The idea of Geoff Johns writing Wonder Woman makes me hang my head.

Someone needs to kill Diana first so that Johns can come and resurrect her. Only then will he be able to write her well. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"