The Official Superman Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for where we can come to discuss all the Superman titles including Superboy and Supergirl and Earth-One.
ActionComicsKubert2.jpg

How has this not been posted? It looks like the most awesome thing in forever.

"-- The Bat would come after you." Oh sh I came.

Hahaha me too BrianWilly

This preview is fab. Cornell writes an :awesome: Joker his confrontation with Lex is really neat. And Lex's reaction to Batman Inc made me :lmao:

And Lois-Bot looks extra extra hawt :atp: I want one

It is :awesome: Spoons you have to read it

Cornell writes Lex so well he has made me a Lex fangirl :up:

Since #890. Which was back in June. Which was about 7 or so issues ago.

That's like three different answers to the same question.

That was awesome. I love when Lex and the Joker are forced to deal with each other. Or, rather, when Lex is forced to deal with the Joker and the Joker enjoys every second of it as much as possible. :D

That was awesome. I love when Lex and the Joker are forced to deal with each other. Or, rather, when Lex is forced to deal with the Joker and the Joker enjoys every second of it as much as possible. :D

I loves how easily Joker shifts from making silly jokes and doing jazz hands to being really creepy :awesome:

He's really sensitive about getting punched in the face by anyone other than Batman, apparently.

ha, i like how he politically corrects lex about the cameras being "differently abled" rather than "disabled". ha ha.

I remember a day when I was afraid that post Captain Britian Cornell would suffer through random Marvel event tie-in hell. I'm glad those days are behind us.

I still want to see his particular brand of madness applied to more Marvel characters. But I'm enjoying him at DC for the time being.

I would loves reading a Runaways series written by him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back