The Official Flash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wait and see, but I'd much rather have a lighter tone Flash movie.

I could really picture Ryan Gosling as Barry Allen/ flash.

As long as The Flash is occassionally lighthearted, him dealing with serious or dark issues makes perfect sense. They keep referencing Se7en and Silence of The Lambs. That's got to be a hint at how they're going to reveal the villain/s, through Flash's forensic work and investigation of their crimes.

I would imagine we're going to see Zoom.

I'd like the Flash to have a tone similar to the Spider-man films, but I'm just glad the ball is rolling on a Flash film.

i have a feeling it'll be bradley cooper. wb really loves him. doesn't matter if he doesn't look like barry. i think he can pull it off, though.

Here's an interesting casting choice for a character besides The Flash himself I thought of:

murmur.jpg

murmur.gif

Jackie Earle Haley as Murmur! It would just be a perfect match.

Last edited:
i have a feeling it'll be bradley cooper. wb really loves him. doesn't matter if he doesn't look like barry. i think he can pull it off, though.

Cut his hair right and I think he'd be perfect.

bradley-cooper-3.jpg

Cooper's perfect for Guy Gardner. I want him nowhere near the Flash. Michael Weatherly for Barry and Scott Porter for Wally(my prefered pick).

question: Should they do an origins tale, or just jump in and do a Flash movie with flashbacks?

those are both origins. :)

a linear story would be better. flash doesn't seem like someone so haunted that his origins are seen in flashbacks like batman's were.

Would anybody mind doing a manip of Jake Gyllenhaal as Flash/Barry please? Thanks to whoever does it!

I don't think I've seen an NPH manip yet. I haven't seen very many manips at all, come to think of it.

heres a quick thing since there isnt to many manips in this forum. i didnt spend to long on it and i gave it a chessy tagline.

but if ppl just want to throw any actors face on there, they can
maybe ill spend more time on one later.

l_a7dc6337b8764598806bb428f86f50f0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"