Xbox The Official Gears of War Thread

new update today to reduce the effect of flashbangs

new update today to reduce the effect of flashbangs
Oh really? Awesome. It’s so dumb that everyone starts with them. The first hill with 10 flash bangs going off. I also noticed there was a KOTH gnasher mode.

supposedly it was 1 sec now it's 0.3
but it was more than a sec atleast it felt longer for me lol

supposedly it was 1 sec now it's 0.3
but it was more than a sec atleast it felt longer for me lol
It felt like 10 minutes, especially when you have 10 in a row in KOTH. So dumb! Look forward to trying it. Yesterday I was just on gnasher KOTH. It’s a lot of fun when you have balanced teams but some of the times it was a shutout. One game 2 people on my team got 1 kill all match!

It felt like 10 minutes, especially when you have 10 in a row in KOTH. So dumb! Look forward to trying it. Yesterday I was just on gnasher KOTH. It’s a lot of fun when you have balanced teams but some of the times it was a shutout. One game 2 people on my team got 1 kill all match!

jesus Christ man

man I feel you I HATE THOSE GUYS go play fortnite already

they handing out 2 yr bans for quitting rank matches a lot of people are irate
SO DON'T QUIT JERKS

One week and some change until I can play this...looking forward to it! Seriously hope I can get some live time and shoot things with you guys. Well, I'll probably just get killed a lot, but that's fun, too.

One week and some change until I can play this...looking forward to it! Seriously hope I can get some live time and shoot things with you guys. Well, I'll probably just get killed a lot, but that's fun, too.

we'll take you to arcade quickmatch or regular quick match

we won't be cruel and take you to rank LOL

everybody was new at some point :cwink:

we'll take you to arcade quickmatch or regular quick match

we won't be cruel and take you to rank LOL

everybody was new at some point :cwink:

Back in the Gears 3 days, I would have been like, "bring it"! These days, I mostly play single-player or Lego games with the little ones. May take you up on that, man.

Oh awesome. Hope you enjoy it mate. :up:

I've decided to hold off on Gears 5 for the moment. Going to start from the 1st game and work my way through the series. I'll just set the difficulty to Easy and do a little at a time. Same thing with the Halo series to prepare for Halo Infinite.

I think I'll appreciate the lore, story, and world more if I actually play through the games rather than read or watch a recap. Plus, it will help boost my Gamer Score. ;)

My character levels now:

Mac 13
Keegan 13
Lahni 12
Kait 12
Jack 11
Fahz 9
Del 8
JD 7
Marcus 6

I've decided to hold off on Gears 5 for the moment. Going to start from the 1st game and work my way through the series. I'll just set the difficulty to Easy and do a little at a time. Same thing with the Halo series to prepare for Halo Infinite.

I think I'll appreciate the lore, story, and world more if I actually play through the games rather than read or watch a recap. Plus, it will help boost my Gamer Score. ;)
Have you got an Xbox now? I can't remember what the latest was lol.

The campaigns are quick. A couple of the multiplayer achievements take a crazy amount of time.

My character levels now:

Mac 13
Keegan 13
Lahni 12
Kait 12
Jack 11
Fahz 9
Del 8
JD 7
Marcus 6

Mac - 5 Keegan - 1 lahni - 1 lol

Jack - 17 - Fahz - 15 Marcus - 12 JD - 10 and Kait 5 the rest i'm yet to play with

Been not feeling the servers kicking me out of games lately and My 3 man group infighting refusing to play with each other i'm left being the odd man out splitting time with one or the other I feel like a prostitute at the moment lol

Been not feeling the servers kicking me out of games lately and My 3 man group infighting refusing to play with each other i'm left being the odd man out splitting time with one or the other I feel like a prostitute at the moment lol
:D: Oh that’s a shame. We usually need an extra for Horde so will see if you’re around when we’re doing one. Haven’t seen you on much recently though.

Mac - 5 Keegan - 1 lahni - 1 lol

Jack - 17 - Fahz - 15 Marcus - 12 JD - 10 and Kait 5 the rest i'm yet to play with
Nice. Your Fahz and Marcus would be really useful as no one plays them from my group. Jack too depending who’s playing.

Have you got an Xbox now? I can't remember what the latest was lol.

The campaigns are quick. A couple of the multiplayer achievements take a crazy amount of time.
I got reunited again with my one true love. :o

I don't think I'll touch the Multiplayer aspect of the Gears games. but if I do, I'll drop a line here and see if any of you guys want to team up.

speaking of that, I just signed up for the $1/MO Game Pass Ultimate deal, and I guess it did stack with my existing subs, cuz it says I'm good with Ultimate until June 2021!! Nice!! :eek:

:D: Oh that’s a shame. We usually need an extra for Horde so will see if you’re around when we’re doing one. Haven’t seen you on much recently though.

been hiding from those dudes pulling me into there games while I try to ditch the other so i'm hiding playing on my own lol

been splitting time with my friends trying to mend fences so I've been hiding from them cause they acting like children and don't want to reconcile

something is up one or the other slept with a wife or something cause the hatred is palpable and I'm stuck figuring out wtf happened lolol

but during those horde runs lmk just message me i'll ditch these a-holes and play with

I got reunited again with my one true love. :o

I don't think I'll touch the Multiplayer aspect of the Gears games. but if I do, I'll drop a line here and see if any of you guys want to team up.

speaking of that, I just signed up for the $1/MO Game Pass Ultimate deal, and I guess it did stack with my existing subs, cuz it says I'm good with Ultimate until June 2021!! Nice!! :eek:
Is this Xbox no. 10? :D:

Great. Yeah I had 3 years for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"