Xbox The Official Gears of War Thread

Your first spoiler is visible for now lol. Yeah, I loved the campaign and am just finishing the final playthrough. Can't wait to see the story continue in 6. Also I've heard a lot of people give exactly the same reason for their decision on that.

Will add your gamertag (mine is in my sig). :up:
FIXED!

Yeah, I rarely get any involved playtime, so don't be upset if I never play. I usually get MAYBE .5-1 hour a night to shoot people in the face. That's PUSHING it. Have a con this weekend, so I probably won't be on much this weekend. The kids discovered Minecraft online, so they're using the Xbox more than dad is!

What kind of world are we living in when the kids keep taking the games from the adults?!

FIXED!

Yeah, I rarely get any involved playtime, so don't be upset if I never play. I usually get MAYBE .5-1 hour a night to shoot people in the face. That's PUSHING it. Have a con this weekend, so I probably won't be on much this weekend. The kids discovered Minecraft online, so they're using the Xbox more than dad is!

What kind of world are we living in when the kids keep taking the games from the adults?!
Haha, no probs. Sure we'll get a game sooner or later. Cheers.

Finished Insane campaign on Gears 5 now so all campaign achievements are now done. Next up Escape this weekend with double XP to get all characters to level 15 and then focus on Horde.

Finally got all 3 main characters to level 15 in Escape (1 to 18). Got 3 achievements left in Escape and to beat all the launch maps on Master, and then I can officially move on to Horde with everything in campaign and Escape done. :word:

Double character XP in Horde this weekend! See how close I can get to levelling them all to 15.

Great progress this weekend on Horde with double XP. Also custom games are 20 times better than normal games. You can play for as long as you want (rather than commiting to the full 50 every time) by choosing a game that has roughly the amount of waves left that you have time for and there are much less quitters and people seem to know what they're doing and are much more cooperative. Really enjoyed it and got much closer to getting my 6 characters up towards 15. For now they are:

Kait 13 (just need to take one card from 4 to 5 and she will have them all maxed out)
Del 11
JD
Marcus
Fahz
Jack

Operation 2 is launching in about a week and a Free-for-all gamemode will be included.

I got my forum restricted here at work so haven't been posting

got my horde guys up so lmk I got lvl 17 kait and jack

Oh damn, that sucks. Sounds good on your Kait and Jack. Are you still showing offline most of the time? I've got you on my favourites list but anyone showing offline comes in way at the bottom below favourites and even non-favourites who are online on other games.

All the new stuff launches today. 12.8GB update!

All the new stuff launches today. 12.8GB update!

and I bought that bundle I got all characters plus those sweet skins [complete set ] plus 1000 iron which will go towards the Kantus that will be released in Jan and 30 days of boost
not bad for $19.99
1000 iron alone is worth 10 dollars and the boost another 10

so great deal IMO

and I bought that bundle I got all characters plus those sweet skins [complete set ] plus 1000 iron which will go towards the Kantus that will be released in Jan and 30 days of boost
not bad for $19.99
1000 iron alone is worth 10 dollars and the boost another 10

so great deal IMO
I didn’t notice the bundle. Sounds great. I got Lizzie and Baird. Not too interested in getting characters that are just relevant for Arcade Mode which I’ll never play.

I didn’t notice the bundle. Sounds great. I got Lizzie and Baird. Not too interested in getting characters that are just relevant for Arcade Mode which I’ll never play.

wait you did all requirements for those characters in one night ?

so no locust Drone come on brother you need that in your roster lol

Arcade blitz is a KOTH but the key is you have to stay in the ring to get points it was fish in a barrel but hectic and fun if you do scumbag barbarian like I do let my teammates stay in circle while I flanck with a salvo and shoot that cluster**** of noobness

hey not proud of those tactics lolol

Do you all have every game installed? I do thanks to gamepass. It's nice to have the whole series like Halo but I wish there was a bundle collection as well like Master Chief's

Last edited:
Do you all have every game installed? I do thanks to gamepass. It's nice to have the whole series like Halo but I wish there was a bundle collection as well like Master Chief's
I do yeah. Much prefer that than having to wait for things to install even just to play for a bit.

The multiplayer is a lot better than it was finally.

Also Operation 3 starts next week with new achievements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"