Gears of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, final campaign chapter now.... This has been a truly great campaign and I can't wait to get back into the multiplayer. This has surpassed Halo for me easily, I'm proud to put this up there in the top 5 for my favourite games of all time right now.

Sometimes I just love Gamestop. I thought I was going to have to wait at least another month to get this game because I renewed my XBL account for another year yesterday leaving me with a lot less spending money, but luckily for me they have a 50% more trade-in bonus towards GoW3. If all goes as planned I'll end up only paying $20 for it.

Oh man, final campaign chapter now.... This has been a truly great campaign and I can't wait to get back into the multiplayer. This has surpassed Halo for me easily, I'm proud to put this up there in the top 5 for my favourite games of all time right now.

I just hope that it has a real ending. Unlike Halo 3

Hey guys question I am getting the Console Edition but have no Transfer Wire thingy. But say I put the game in my 360 with the Beta Save & then use that to unlock everything I earned in the Beta. Would I still need that Beta Save on the new Console ? Or should Epic's server update & say I have those things on the new Console ?

I dont think so man. It should be tied to your XBL account.

Some pretty shocking revelations along the way?

I dont think so man. It should be tied to your XBL account.

I will be recovering my account in question on to the new 360 I am getting. So if I say played a game of Multiplayer to make sure everything unlocked & then recover my account on the new 360 then I should be good without the save correct ?

I will be recovering my account in question on to the new 360 I am getting. So if I say played a game of Multiplayer to make sure everything unlocked & then recover my account on the new 360 then I should be good without the save correct ?

Yea i think so man.

I can't confirm 100% as iv never done that before, but that sounds right. If that doesn't work, you can always use a flash drive to transfer your Gears save over.

Yea i think so man.

I can't confirm 100% as iv never done that before, but that sounds right. If that doesn't work, you can always use a flash drive to transfer your Gears save over.

I will let you know how it goes after the Fed Ex person delivers my System & game sometime today

I played the first act last night and did ten waves on horde. I'm exhausted and at school but can't wait for more later tonight. My only disappointment thus far is that the manual in the case is a piece of paper folded over. I use to love going through the manual as the game loaded for the first time. Made me a little sad but it's a tear drop compared to the rain storm this game is.

I love that they brought back the Join Session In Progress from a Profile feature. Getting rid of it in Gears 2 was a disgrace

I played the first act last night and did ten waves on horde. I'm exhausted and at school but can't wait for more later tonight. My only disappointment thus far is that the manual in the case is a piece of paper folded over. I use to love going through the manual as the game loaded for the first time. Made me a little sad but it's a tear drop compared to the rain storm this game is.

Yea thats now becoming standard for developers. They claim its a "green intiative" but in actuality, like the whole green movement, they're just trying to save cost in order to make more profit.

Ubisoft and EA have stated they are going to paperless manuals.

Hey guys my Downloaded Characters are not Unlocking. What to do ? The Beta stuff Unlocked fine

How do I switch characters&skins on multiplayer modes like Horde?,I played last night and I forgot how to do it..I could only figure out how to switch weapons!!

I have successfully managed to unlock the Beta stuff on my old Console & it carried over on to my new Console without the Save. But the downloadable Skins such as Adam Fenix & the Amazon guy & the Facebook guy are not showing up in Characters that I have them

It's kind of incredible, that Jeff had bought a $50.00 Microsoft Points card...and it still wasn't enough for all the DLC at launch.

Wow.

Yeah, the nice thing is most of that stuff is totally unneeded and just so Epic can make money off dumbasses. I'll get the season pass, only because it's for additional content. No way in hell, I'd get those gun skins though.

Just got my copy from Amazon, will fire it up later! :up:

I love how big the text is in Gears Of War - 3. Take note other developers with your small ass ****ing unreadable text. I am looking at you Mass Effect - 2 & DC Universe Online if people wanted examples of small ass text

Do you play on a standard definition TV or something? The text in Mass Effect 2 was fine.

Do you play on a standard definition TV or something? The text in Mass Effect 2 was fine.

I have a non HD TV so yes. I guess if I had to choose between DC Universe Online or Mass Effect - 2 for worst text then it would be DC Universe Online

I have a non HD TV so yes. I guess if I had to choose between DC Universe Online or Mass Effect - 2 for worst text then it would be DC Universe Online

The worst text was from the first Dead Rising.

It sucks, but it's amazing the difference an HDTV makes.

Dead Rising really was terrible. It wasn't hard to read on an SDTV, it was ****ing impossible.

HDTV?

Pffft....catch up old man, 4D TV is the future.

No, wait. Not yet. 3D TV is where it's at.

Dammit, I wish they'd just stick to HDTV. And stop trying to push 3D on us. The moment we start having issues, like not being able to read text on a screen, all because they're starting to strong arm us into the new TV's...then I'll know it's time to really rage.

Because it's very messed up to even have to go through something like that. All kinds of ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"