Gears of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, it's just Eurogamer being garbage Eurogamer. Clifford B is right on the money.

Just read the Eurogamer review too. They throw in a couple of dick lines directed and Cliffy B and the essential gist of the whole article is that Epic doesn't do anything to push the envelope, which I can imagine is what got on Cliffs nerves considering the amount of work and bar raising that went into development.

Except in this case, where a cavalcade of high 9 reviews say it does.

I've had a 20 gift card from target for ages now and I'm waiting for one of these hot games to have a free 20 gc with purchase lol

Got to level 10 in my short play time so far. I gotta say, this MP is damn near FLAWLESS. I mean i was impressed by the Beta but this game is great.

This is easily the best MP on consoles atm.

I hate what Epic is doing with the dlc skins but I will probably spend 3 bucks on a skin that looks cool but thats it.

I wonder how long before all of those Exclusive Character Skins are DLC ? It will happen sooner or later

I dont think so. Epic has said many times they like the exclusivity of the characters so I dont think theyll ever release them.

*sobs* I don't think I can wait until Friday until I get to play this. :(

Great, great game.... Halfway through the campaign (Man it's huge)..... There are definitely some moments where... oh man....... I need to sleep, I've been at it for about 11 hours :p

Yea the more i play the MP, the more I'm loving this game. Its just so much better than Gears 2.

Jeff and Patrick spend an illegal sum of money on virtual goods so you don't have to!

Quicklook at the some the paid multiplayer skins. It's ridiculously that Epic did this, complete rip off.

Fixed that for you. You just linked to the main page.

They want to have their cake and eat it to. It seems like they're trying to adopt the same pricing structure as a free to play game.... except they still want you to pay full price for their game on top of it. I'm not totally incensed by what Epic is doing right now, it's just skins after all, but if it's successful, it could and probably will, lead to some pretty disgusting places. If not with this game, then with others in the future.

Finally got the game and am ready while wearing my Gears boxers(don't judge!)..Just waiting for it to install onto my hard drive!!

I would be a lot more accepting of those Weapon Skin prices if you got them all within the Season Pass, to make that better value. I had some left over gamerpoints, so I bought the thunderstorm and the blood skins, and that's all I think I'll ever want from that selection.

Hey guys question I am getting the Console Edition but have no Transfer Wire thingy. But say I put the game in my 360 with the Beta Save & then use that to unlock everything I earned in the Beta. Would I still need that Beta Save on the new Console ? Or should Epic's server update & say I have those things on the new Console ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"