The Official Henry Cavill Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Your Friend In Time
Reaction score
Dedicated to fans of Henry Cavill and posters who support Henry Cavill for Superman. All discussion, pictures, and manips of Henry Cavill related to Superman belongs in this thread. Discussion, pictures, and manips of Henry Cavill outside this thread will lead to warnings, infractions, and maybe even temporary or permanent bans.

In addition, no other candidates for Superman belong in this thread. There is an overall casting thread for Superman in addition to threads about Brandon Routh and Tom Welling (Smallville Section) Please keep discussion, pictures, and manips of other candidates in other threads. Failure to do so will result in warnings, infractions and possibly temporary or permanent bans.

If you are not interested in civil discussion about Henry Cavill please stay out of the thread. Trolling is not recommended and ill not go unseen.

Now with all of that annoying mumbo jumbo out of the way, have fun.

cavill3v2us8.jpg

Wow. The pics of him with the glasses suggest he has a good look for Clark.

So is this thread a hint that the WB are looking at Cavill as a potential candidate for Superman?

Wow. The pics of him with the glasses suggest he has a good look for Clark.

So is this thread a hint that the WB are looking at Cavill as a potential candidate for Superman?

Naw, I believe this thread was made to get rid of the clutter and arguments filling the casting thread with the super trio: Cavill, Routh, and Welling and those of us who like Cavill can just discuss him here.

cavillsupermangx0.png

He'll probably never play Superman, but man is he my personal favorite of all the names I've heard.

Last edited:
i never really seem much of his work. But i do agree he has a good look and is from what i hear is a fine actor. If he was given the shot to be superman i would be down with him.

Out of all the names been brought up Cavill is the only one with both the look and the talent. The others have either one or the other.

Who cares if he isn't American. That should never even come into it.

This was done to keep the few constantly posting pictures of Cavill out of The Official Superman Casting Thread.

It was turning into spamming, wasting space and starting arguments.

In this thread, they can post whatever they want about Henry Cavill to their heart's desire.

Good move Showtime.

yea i still wouldnt mind if he was selected for the role. He would probably do the role well. But we will probably never see it happen.

Out of all the names been brought up Cavill is the only one with both the look and the talent. The others have either one or the other.

Who cares if he isn't American. That should never even come into it.

Of course it shouldn't. Besides, he supposedly has a "knack" for languages.

Naw, I believe this thread was made to get rid of the clutter and arguments filling the casting thread with the super trio: Cavill, Routh, and Welling and those of us who like Cavill can just discuss him here.

cavillsupermangx0.png

He'll probably never play Superman, but man is he my personal favorite of all the names I've heard.

He has a great look if the story is origin based (a year one Supes). I think if the films span a trilogy+ amount he would mature into a decent established Superman at some point.

yea well hopefully the change in thead deals by the mods will help move discussions to better places.

Here is a photo from that immortals film of his(was posted before):
shirtlesshenrycavill.jpg

cavillsupermangx0.png

That's an awesome manip.

Whats wrong with these people??? Puck, I expected more from you, man. Lets show our support. Cavill got his own thread which is an acomplishment, imo.

^ Oldie but goodie. He looks older and better nowadays than in that pic.

Whoa what happened here...? cavill got his own thread! I think this was a win-win solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"