Sequels The Official Kate Bosworth As Lois Lane Thread

If not Kate Bosworth, Jen Morrison is the only replacement I could deal with.

She looks alot like Kate's Lois (making a smooth transition).

But regardless of who's playing Lois, it all depends on how its written. Kate's Lois was written to be what you consider 'boring' and any other actress would still have to work with the specifics of what was laid out for her.

The key to making Lois more popular in the sequel isnt recasting Kate Bosworth, but reworking the personality of her character.
want to see a kate clone?
this is kate in 10 years
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11052300&postcount=122
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11052314&postcount=124
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11052317&postcount=125

my dear friend you are still young. when you get older you will undrerstand that the difference between kate bosworth and for example J.lo is not only fat. J.lo has more muscles on her bones. and with some fat she looks bigger. kate is not skinnny because she has no fat. actually she has some fat under the skin. the problem is the lack of muscles on her bones.
muscles is what kate needs. than you gave her a little mexican food and you have a good lois lane.

Take a look at some of your other posts like when you said the story of a comic means nothing of the story, then come back with a real answer.

It still wouldn't matter if she added fat or muscle. In a suit, you can't tell what it is......

And please child, stay off the crack.

Take a look at some of your other posts like when you said the story of a comic means nothing of the story, then come back with a real answer.

It still wouldn't matter if she added fat or muscle. In a suit, you can't tell what it is......

And please child, stay off the crack.
obviously i made fun of you. why? because you asked IMO a dumb question. why muscles. i answered to you why muscles.

if her arm is surrounded by fat it's not gonna look skinny.

Connelly is a good actress, but way too old to look convincingly as Lois Lane against Brandon Routh's Clark/Superman. If Singer had cast an older Superman instead of Brandon Routh, I'd be more willing to lend credence to your point.

Also, I have not seen anything that indicates Kate Bosworth is not interested in the part of Lois Lane for a sequel, or any indication that Singer wouldn't want her back.

I didn't care entirely for the way the character was done in SR, but I think it had less to do with Kate's acting, and more to do with a poorly presented choice of storyline on the part of the director and the writers.

as much as i'd like to have Bosworth replaced as Lois, i doubt that would happen, she's a major character, central to the story, not a supporting one like what Holmes got where it doesnt quite impact on a change of actresses. i think they should really work of Bosworth's look as Lois though, she looks crappy.

oh and i know its been a while since i've shown my shadow around these parts but to Hunter Rider and MEHZEB, congratulations on the promotions dudes, very well deserved :up:

..... so, when is it my turn? ;) :p

i want Connelly to play Wonder Woman :(

i was thinking if anyone were to replace Bosworth (which is extremely unlikely) i'm going for Keri Russel; she looks better in dark hair and doesnt look too different from Bosworth.

I remember on one of the SR documentaries on the dvd that Keri was a candidate (jj Abrabs was mentioned, but not Keri by name) when Singer and co were watching Kate's audition tape.
If Kate did leave and WB wanted an actress similar looking, they could just go and cast Jacinda Barrett.

Imagine if Frank Langella was cast as Luthur instead of Spacey.....

Kerri Russel is on the DVD opposite Brandon Routh trying out for the role I believe...

oh and i know its been a while since i've shown my shadow around these parts but to Hunter Rider and MEHZEB, congratulations on the promotions dudes, very well deserved :up:

..... so, when is it my turn? ;) :p

Hey, bro. It's been a while. Appreciate the support. :)

oh... and I'll see what I can do. ;)

just because you're signed to a multipicture deal does not mean they'll have you back. they may transfer the contract on to other films. I think they did that with Ed Norton once, I can't remember which; he had a multipicture deal for something (maybe just with the studio) and he ended up having to do a film he didn't want to since he was contractually obligated. and George Clooney had a multipicture deal for WB. he sure as hell didn't play Batman again.

heh yea just think George Clooney was signed to play Batman in 2 more sequels... Man that would have sucked!

Rachel McAdams or Jennifer Connolly would be good. Any one would be better than Bosworth.

I watched it again, and Keri is there. I wasn't paying attention.

:csad:

No problem man. I knew she tried out for awhile before they started production, so I was looking for her anyway.

Clooney wasn't the problem imo.

No he was just part of the problem... It all starts with THE WB.
Same problem the Superman franchise is now having is all the WB's fault.
They have a history of picking real bad directors for major movie projects.

I know what you mean, I mean seriously...of ALL the people they could've gotten to revive the Superman Franchise, why did they have to pick Bryan Singer?!?!?! :cmad:

I mean its not like he did anything special......other than create two very successful X-men movies and start the resurgance of the "comic book movie" genre in Hollywood.

It boggles the mind!!!! :wow:

:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"