Sequels The Official Kevin Spacey As Lex Luthor Thread

If I was the director, actor, writer...I would use Gordon G. as influence...

Daniel Day...

096_daniel_day_lewis.jpg

That was complete garbage, that aggrevated me to no end, there was so much to say...so much.
lol..i can imagine.....he walked up to lex like he was gonna strangle him lol

If Warners feel inspired by TDK, I guess they'll throw in multiple villains for this reboot too.

And if Luthor is a safe bet, who do you think would work alongside him best?
Maybe there'll be several other villains.

In Warners feel inspired by TDK, I guess they'll throw in multiple villains for this rebbot too.

And if Luthor is a safe bet, who do you think would work alongside him best?
Maybe there'll be several other villains.
Honestly, I really think Luther should be established as a powerhouse in Metropolis without a doubt. I definitely want Luther and i want him done justice. As for the superpowered villains.....I think Metallo or a similar based villain works well because it shows the various weapons and tech that Lexcorp works on. These should be the immediate threats. However after Superman arrives from Krypton and so forth we should get a steady buildup of a much larger threat from Krypton's past being set up in this movie. This alien doesn't necessarily need to arrive yet but his presence should be in this movie.

I think we can expect multiple villains in the reboot. The audience will demand it after BB and TDK. Lex just won't suffice anymore.

I'd rather see DDL as Jor-El if ...

Dang, my eyes are at it again! Read this as "I'd rather see DDL as Jor-ELF ..."

Now that would be a mashup. Could we get Hugo Weaving to play Jor-Elf? Superman's birth name would be Kalf-Elf.

Second option: underwater interpretation of the whole Superman concept, with Jor-EEL and son Kelp-Eel.

According to the Independenthttp://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/film-and-tv/features/kevin-spacey-my-anger-is-all-on-screen-948383.html Spacey will be reprising his role as Lex Luthor in a sequel, not a Reboot of Superman Returns:
That may not go down so well with the producers of the follow-up to Superman Returns, who will be paying him big bucks to reprise his role as Lex Luthor next year. "Well, look. If I'm not producing, then I'm an actor for hire. It ends there. That doesn't mean you're not working with a director and other actors and a writer to make the best movie you can, but it's a temporal experience, you'll be together for a couple of weeks or months and then you're done."

its a load of crap, i dont believe it. they dont know what theyre talking about

i dont want a SR sequel i want a Superman Reboot!

Is this going to be Superman: the Silver age?

That's the Luthor that Spacey played, not the modern take on him.

I don't even know what that quote means.

Is this going to be Superman: the Silver age?

That's the Luthor that Spacey played, not the modern take on him.

And yet the current version of Luthor is an almost LexCorp-free, public image ruined, revenge driven supervillain.

Is Spacey himself even talking about a Superman sequel?

He isn't. The "artical" people are uninformed and, making an educated guess.

The interview probably took place before the WB decision came out or the interviewer plain isn't aware that it's now going to be a reboot.

Either way, the info is wrong.

Well, considering that IESB recently gave a tidbit regarding a "supposed" Q & A with a WB higher-up stating that nothing is is for certain regarding the next Superman film and that Singer is still busy with Valkyrie, I'm not going to get my hopes up either way for a sequel or reboot. I wish someone at WB would get the lead out and figure out just what the hell they're going to do...oh, and to tell us about it, too. That'd help.

The interview probably took place before the WB decision came out or the interviewer plain isn't aware that it's now going to be a reboot.

Either way, the info is wrong.

Read the full article, Robinov's comments are mentioned.

so are they redoing to superman franchise or continuing with superman returns?

or are they just wanting Spacey as Luthor

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"