The Official krillin thread!!

i know...but my point is that they dont have to follow the anime to a t
c'mon if they dont let goku ssj becouse of krillins death its stupid to do from another character
sorry for my language but its ****ing up the movie then...

i understand...i would like to see it as close to the source as possible too but i realize that it's most likely not going to happen

c'mon if they dont let goku ssj becouse of krillins death its stupid to do from another character
sorry for my language but its ****ing up the movie then...

Well, it'd be way too dark to have Frieza kill Gohan. It has to be Krillin. And this is all assuming we even get Frieza on screen.

Well, it'd be way too dark to have Frieza kill Gohan. It has to be Krillin. And this is all assuming we even get Frieza on screen.
if they dont show frieza they should not even make a movie of dragonball serously and i am the one who says that this film is gona rock and i definitly want a real live dragonball movie but if they dont show frieza in the third or second movie they are sQruwing up the anime

if they dont show frieza they should not even make a movie of dragonball serously and i am the one who says that this film is gona rock and i definitly want a real live dragonball movie but if they dont show frieza in the third or second movie they are sQruwing up the anime

Whoa, you misinterpreted. I didn't mean if they decided to use Frieza, I meant if we ever get to the Frieza saga. It would take at least another sequel.

i cant see them not using the frieza saga. that would be dumb if they didnt

i cant see them not using the frieza saga. that would be dumb if they didnt

They will, but translating him would be very hard. Then again, so are many other characters -- even Krillin ain't easy.

i see frieza being difficult..that's for sure

i have a feeling that we wont be seeing all his transformations on film

yes,, maybe they cgi form 2 and 3 and do it whit the voice of the man who did frieza second and third form becouse frieza's first form and final are same voice.. but still its a long way to go... maybe they skip frieza even.. and go whit the final battle between goku and vegeta..

they can get a woman who smokes tons of cigarettes, to be the voice of Frieza

they still can take someone else:p? btw did frieza form 2 and 3 got a womens voice??? FTW!!

if i was a guy who did frieza's voice and i sounded like that...i wouldnt admit it, lol!

lol still the final form and his first was obviously woman but not the 2nd and 3th

No offense to Krillin, I mean I love the guy but he's a useless character.

His only purpose, in the entire series, was to die to drive Goku over the edge to create the legendary Supersaiyan. Thats it. This isnt reason enough to crowd the movie with him as another useless character.

Again, I love Krillin, but in the movie he will only be a waste of camera time. Goku will go Supersaiyan through other means, and losing Krillin to give Goku (some other important character that will actually move the plot forward) more time on camera, is deffinitly worth the sacrifice of changing that one significant scene in Dragonball.

I mean seriously, every time Krillin has a scene - Plot stalls. Every time. In the manga this is acceptable to draw out more pages and lengthen the plot, and the tv series thats even more required to draw out episodes.

In the movie? Krillin will kill Dragonball by making reviewers say
"Too many characters that dont add to the plot"

No offense to Krillin, I mean I love the guy but he's a useless character.

His only purpose, in the entire series, was to die to drive Goku over the edge to create the legendary Supersaiyan. Thats it. This isnt reason enough to crowd the movie with him as another useless character.

Again, I love Krillin, but in the movie he will only be a waste of camera time. Goku will go Supersaiyan through other means, and losing Krillin to give Goku (some other important character that will actually move the plot forward) more time on camera, is deffinitly worth the sacrifice of changing that one significant scene in Dragonball.

I mean seriously, every time Krillin has a scene - Plot stalls. Every time. In the manga this is acceptable to draw out more pages and lengthen the plot, and the tv series thats even more required to draw out episodes.

In the movie? Krillin will kill Dragonball by making reviewers say
"Too many characters that dont add to the plot"

Edit:
Crashburn for the love of god Im sick of seeing threads where you drive everyone off topic. You want to talk about Freeza, then take it to a "Official Freeza Thread"!! Learn to stay on topic man.

you should read everything posted before blaming me jerk!

someone else brought up the fact that krillin needs to be in the film so goku can go super saiyan after FREIZA kills krillin. i didnt bring up freiza. i was just merely saying that it doesnt have to be krillin that is killed.....which is why i posted it in the krillin thread. go yell at someone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"