The Official Kristin Kreuk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to make her my wife some day.

If you're reading this Kristin, I love you;)

Thought I'd add this. Not that means anything:

http://www.allstarz.org/users/kristinkreuk/

Is Kristin being too good for iGene = Lana being killed off?
Posted byWebmistress posted on 12-16-2005 11:31pm

Is Kristin Kreuk too good for iGene? Will Kristin's Smallville character be the one to be killed off in the 100th episode? Am I really reading something unpleasant about Kristin?!?!

From Genegeter.com:

After talking to Kristin Kreuk’s manager again, Russ Mortensen, I’m sure Kristin’s character is going to be killed in the anticipated 100th episode of “Smallville.” I have this power sometimes like my own spidey senses ... I contacted Mr. Mortensen in late September 2005 about interviewing Kristin for iGene. He told me she was in India filming “Partition” and to get back to him in a few weeks so I did. Russ said to me in October, “if the topic is ‘Smallville’ she won’t do it.” I had no problem with that.

Then, I didn’t hear from Russ for a while. I tried contacting him again but not able to reach him. I tried a few times. Now it’s December, a few weeks before I drop off iGene to be published. Finally I reached him and Russ said he wasn’t trying to avoid me. I told him I didn't have much time. He told me Kristin was off on this particular day and he would contact her about setting up an interview between us.

It was still no “Smallville” questions that followed with, but not in Russ’ exact words, after five seasons, yada yada yada, like Kristin was bored with “Smallville” or it was so yesterday for her, and she would love to talk about India, the new movie and maybe she will open up to talking about her idea of (which was supposed to be off the record) putting together a young women’s magazine about growing up and things like that.
An hour later, Russ got back to me, told me that Kristin wasn’t feeling it, the book concept and that he tried because he was game all along for Kristin to be in my book. Is Kristin too good for iGene? Well, I wasn’t feeling her in “Legend Of Earthsea” or “Eurotrip” so I guess we’re even.

Since I haven't seen the 100th episode yet, we will see if my spidey senses were right.

Oh, and while they are at it, kill off Annette O’Toole’s character too. Why not? Kill the old Lana and the new Lana in the same episode.

Bitter Sweet Symphony that's life... I thought authors live off of rejections?! ....Wait, that explains it.

Maybe this dude will sell a book or two off this rant.

I seriously hope she's not getting to high and mighty. Going the way that Teri Hatcher went attitude wise.

Super_Ludacris said:
From Genegeter.com:

After talking to Kristin Kreuk’s manager again, Russ Mortensen, I’m sure Kristin’s character is going to be killed in the anticipated 100th episode...

...It was still no “Smallville” questions that followed with, but not in Russ’ exact words, after five seasons, yada yada yada, like Kristin was bored with “Smallville” or it was so yesterday for her...
confused.gif

Y'know what? If there's *any* truth to this, then be gone with her! And I hope her death is nice and messy, Terminator style. Or better yet, maybe she'll slide down into one of those crevices between the ice in the FOS and freeze to death like they did with Zod, Ursa and Non in SII. :mad: :p :D

lol nah, smallville fans need to get over themselves.

What's wrong with her discussing other things in an interview? Unless they help her character out and take her out of this rut she's been in for the last 2seasons I would be bored of it too (Sam Jones III can I get a witness?) Besides I thought all the internet smallville fans were bored with Lana too? What, suddenly she agrees with the haters and thats more reason to hate? lol
Besides it aint that serious I don't see no quote and as I said it's a rumour that as I said doesn't mean anything (yet)

I never had a problem with the actress. Lana yes, Kreuk no. LOL But to be adamant about *no* SV questions when SV is the show that put her on the map just bugs me. I understand those comments are all hearsay at the moment, but if they're true, then it sounds like she wants to disassociate herself as fast as possible for fear she might be typecast or something. Jeeze, even Welling gets hit upside the head with SV questions in every interview - even when he's trying to promote a different project like The Fog or CBtD - and he's always pretty cool about answering SV questions.

I dunno. As a fan, I like to feel appreciated too. I get a nice big warm and fuzzy when I see an actor/actress pay homage to their fans. There's nothing worse than a stuck up celeb who feels they're above it all. Tom Cruise, anybody?
rolleyes.gif

But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt right now. This is the first time I've heard this sort of thing about her, so it's probably all a big misunderstanding somewhere. I hope. :(

Either that or this guy is just blowing wind about it. Being a rumor, it can be taken with a grain of salt. We will find out in a little while when we are hit with the big 100.:o

It could be that she wants to avoid talking Smallville to avoid giving anything away. The actors may have been prompted by TPTB to stay clear of any press regarding what's coming up.

avidreader said:
It could be that she wants to avoid talking Smallville to avoid giving anything away. The actors may have been prompted by TPTB to stay clear of any press regarding what's coming up.

Could be, so there won't be any *Cough, cough KristenDunst cough, Cough:rolleyes: * slip-ups that give away tightly guarded plot secrets.:D

What did Kirsten Dunst do? I never heard about that.

That's what I thought when first reading it. And K has accidently leaked stuff out in interviews before.......and got it wrong.
When she was being interviewed for Earthsea last year she said Shawn Ashmore was to be in Superman Returns.

avidreader said:
What did Kirsten Dunst do? I never heard about that.

She accidentally said in an interview who the villians were going to be in Spider-Man 3. That is if she is correct about the information.:rolleyes:

Anybody actually see Earthsea?
B/c it looks terrible

I tried watching when it first came out like a year ago and got bored, never made it to part 2 where there was more KK

Brainiac 8 said:
She accidentally said in an interview who the villians were going to be in Spider-Man 3. That is if she is correct about the information.:rolleyes:

Silly girl.

See interviewers have a way of asking questions that can sometimes put the interviewees in a spot and they blurt things out before they realise it.

I dont think KK is very apt at giving interviews. She either has a tendancy to take a long time to think about a pretty simple answer, or she's says something without really thinking about it.

Like her counterpart LL I dont think she's very good with lies.

I don't know to be fair she's ok in interviews, comes across fairly smart and well aware but then again they haven't asked anything interesting either from all the interviews I've seen of her.

Super_Ludacris said:
I don't know to be fair she's ok in interviews, comes across fairly smart and well aware but then again they haven't asked anything interesting either from all the interviews I've seen of her.

I'm not by any means suggesting she's unintelligent. She just has this very honest appeal about her and when you're being interviewed you have to be cagey and quick to not always tell the truth. I think she finds that difficult.

They never really interview her about anything too interesting either though. But that might be on her. She does seem very protective about what she says and does since she became famous (remembers the Arena photoshoot fiasco lol)

Nice to see how quickly the lynching party comes out. :rolleyes:

Meh. I don't see any direct quotes from KK.. just her manager. Who knows how accurate he's relaying things, and who knows what kind of spin this obviously disgruntled poster is putting things. He wanted an interview and was turned down... which probably isn't going to leave him with warm fuzzy feelings about KK or her manager.

Serene said:
Nice to see how quickly the lynching party comes out. :rolleyes:

Meh. I don't see any direct quotes from KK.. just her manager. Who knows how accurate he's relaying things, and who knows what kind of spin this obviously disgruntled poster is putting things. He wanted an interview and was turned down... which probably isn't going to leave him with warm fuzzy feelings about KK or her manager.

That's what I was thinking. He sounded emotionally hurt lol

He will weeping by his Lana poster tonight :(

It's KK's 23rd birthday today, Happy Birthday Kristin.

KalKai said:
It's KK's 23rd birthday today, Happy Birthday Kristin.

23? Damn. I was 23 once. I think. ;)

That's actually one of my lucky numbers.

:eek: Holy Crap I forgot today is her birthday

Happy B-Day to her. 23, she's like all woman now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"