5.19 - Mercy - Official Thread (spoilers)

avidreader said:
I would think that until he learns to fly that the idea of being able to involve himself in world issues wouldnt be something that he feels he is capable of being able to participate in or have an effect on.

Again I know SV is it's own canon, but the opening from Birthright best show cases what I was trying to get at.

RakuMon said:
I was also hoping they could have at least intro'd a blonde female valet for Lex in this episode too.
sup102_mdl.jpg

That's what I thought when I first heard the title. Oh well. I guess She's not that important to the Superman Mythos.

NHawk19 said:
Again I know SV is it's own canon, but the opening from Birthright best show cases what I was trying to get at.

I've read that book, and I'm sure he will get there, but I just dont see how at the moment he could believe that he was capable of being able to have such an influence on the world.

We've had a couple of hints in the last few episodes that he will probably be getting closer to that point.

Jonathan in Void saying that he needed to protect the whole world.

And Lionel in Mercy saying that Martha needed to be alive to help Clark become the man this world so desperately needs.

I'm sure we'll get there but to me that's a conclusion that he most likely will come to just before he either "goes into seclusion at the FOS" or "puts on the suit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"