The Official Aaron Ashmore Thread

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
jimmy1.jpg

I figured since we now finally have The missing piece to The Future core group of The Daily Planet in place now [Erica Durance as Lois Lane] & [Tom Welling as Clark Kent] with [Michael McKean as The Future Editor in Chief of The Daily Planet : Perry White]. Now casted in a recurring role on smallville of The future Daily Planet photographer & "Superman's Pal" Jimmy Olsen. Aaron Ashmore deserves his own thread .

Discuss all things related to Aaron Ashmore both past projects & New projects inculding his role as Jimmy Olsen on smallville . News, Video clips, pics etc .....

I just hope they keep him in the show up to the end.

It'll be really great seeing Jimmy in SV.:up:

I hope they stay true to the Mythology with every aspect of Jimmy's character . I don't want them to ruin "Superman's future pal" like they ruined Zod .

Couldn't we keep the discussion in the "Jimmy Olsen in Season 6" thread? It's all there, there's nothing new to add here.

i dunno, in keeping with the spirit of creating a new thread for every little hting i think its ok. i mean shoot darn heck, we have a favorite episodes thread and a favorite episode by season thread. will the insanity ever end? im guessing not.

KalKai said:
Couldn't we keep the discussion in the "Jimmy Olsen in Season 6" thread? It's all there, there's nothing new to add here.

What happens in season 7 then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"