The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know, Zod is reportedly the main villain of the film, with Faora being the only other confirmed DC Villain in the film as well. There's always a chance of a secret cameo of another villain being in the film, but we wont' know that until the film's released.

Personally, the only feasible way that Lex being the main villain in the next film to this would work is if he had a group of super villains working for him since I think it's been somewhat proven that Lex by himself will not be enough for audiences for a superman film anymore.

You're right. I think Lex being responsible for the creation of Metallo is an interesting angle.

You're right. I think Lex being responsible for the creation of Metallo is an interesting angle.

If they wanted to really save Brainiac for a third film (which I wouldn't be up for personally at the moment)..then they could always go with this scenario:

MOS would introduce villains in the form of Zod and Faora to show the worst that Krypton had to offer, and the sequel would show the worst that Earth had to offer in the evil deeds and acts that came from Lex's actions.

Hell, throw in the suicide squad, or superman revenge team; essentially earth based villains, or a group that's comparable to Spider-Man's Sinister 6 Line up...and have them all try to take down Superman under Lex's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"