The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 4

Has anyone seen the Funny or Die clip of his where he reads a nasty email from a sorority president? It's not work safe at all, but it is hilarious.

He was just chilling on the street walking on his own? I know probably only a handful of people would recognize him.

I was walking down the street when I passed a restaurant an walked right by someone whose profile looked exactly like him standing out front talking with someone. I thought there's no way that could actually be him so I double back and as I do I hear him finally speak which leaves me with no doubt that it was him. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt him while he was speaking with some people, I hang out about two stores down and when I hear him say goodbye and start walking this way I approached him. I politely apologized for bothering him and said I was a big fan of his work. He came off very appreciative and humble as he thanked me, I shook his hand and asked him for the quick photo that you see here. I thanked him again shook his hand and watched him walk away with his hands in his pockets and his head down. I just stayed there for a few minutes in awe of how quickly the whole thing happen and how awesome he was.

[YT]6MeHuDZV-P8[/YT]

''My neck's feeling a lot better.'' :funny:

Has anyone seen the Funny or Die clip of his where he reads a nasty email from a sorority president? It's not work safe at all, but it is hilarious.

YES. I just saw this and came to the Michael Shannon thread to see if anyone was talking about it. I was frightened, watching it. Sorority Girl Michael Shannon makes General Zod look like a pretty nice guy, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"