The Official Marvel Team Up Thread

Who was the guy in the end of 20? and does anyone else think Marvel is overdoing it with the Gay characters?

Well, seeing as nobody commented on issues 21, 22 & 23 (which just came out), maybe them poor sales figures ring true.

Anyhoo, I'm not too crazy about the current storyline... it seems a bit forced and the art is so-so.

I don't know if anything will ever come out of this "Freesom Ring" character... he would definitely need a better supporting cast. But I doubt I'd buy his book.

It's funny how there's an "evil" Tony Stark in this storyline ... when you think of the fishy shenanigans that the real Tony Stark might be up to...

Anyway, two more issues til the end.

:csad:

The art is a lot worse than so-so. Kuhn's part of # 23 was horrid and I'm saddened that a really good book like this one is going to go out with such a crappy artist.

I was cracking up though at Aunt May yelling at Wolverine for drinking out of the milk container, heh. :up:

I dropped MTU as of this issue. I needed to drop stuff because of budgetary constraints, and I figured MTU was good because 1) it's being canceled anyway and 2) it's been pretty crappy lately.
Themanofbat said:
It's funny how there's an "evil" Tony Stark in this storyline ... when you think of the fishy shenanigans that the real Toby Stark might be up to...
Yeah, Tony's brother Toby is a real jerk. ;)

TheCorpulent1 said:
I dropped MTU as of this issue. I needed to drop stuff because of budgetary constraints, and I figured MTU was good because 1) it's being canceled anyway and 2) it's been pretty crappy lately.

Pick up the last 2 issues for a complete set. :up:

:)

I thought the last issue was pretty good. That Freedom Ring *****e got an upgrade thanks to the Dues Ex Machina posing as a Skrull. And it's always cool when somebody almost kills Wolverine.

Sorry, man. It seemed like most people weren't diggin' the latest issues, so I haven't been chiming in much. I continue to enjoy, though.....

Well, issue #185 just came out, and I'm a tad surprised at what happened, especially since Joey Q went on and one about Marvel Homosexual heroes in a recent interview.

The weakest arc of the series, and with dismal sales, the book as a whole just seems "rushed"... the art is choppy, and even the writing seems somewhat haf-assed, as if even Kirkman has given up on the book and is just half-heartedly finishing his tale.

:csad: :csad: :csad:

I hope the last issue's big finale against Titanius is a bit worthwhile.

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"