The Official Praise for Daniel Craig thread

Octoberist said:
I loved the bit where OCP had a promotional video showcasing the prototypes of the evil robot dude.

So do I, but that's really not enough, is it?

Kevin Roegele said:
You're right, that bit is good, and Frank Miller's original ideas were superior to what reached the screen.

Oh yes..

ROBO2/3 were originally the same story.

:up:

I'm an adamant supporter of Craigs, hve been from the very start and I have faith that he'll be the best Bond since Connery.

yeah i think hes a wkd actor and will be a great Bond

Kevin Roegele said:
Craig may be a brilliant actor, but acting counts for little with James Bond. Bond movies are about the lead actor coasting on his charm and wit, pulling all the mayhem and babes together. Connery, Moore, Brosnan - there's not much acting there, it's largely pure charisma.

Timothy Dalton is one of the greatest actors you'll find anywhere, but he didn't have the charisma or charm, audiences didn't enjoy his performances and thus he's judged as a bad 007.

If Craig realises what Dalton didn't - that the main job of the James Bond actor is to entertain the audience - then he'll be on the right path.

But who's to say he can't provide both?

Threshold said:
Daniel Craig is by far the most versatile actor to don the License to Kill as of yet. He's proven that through Tomb Raider, Road to Perdition, Sylvia, Layer Cake, and Munich. He'll probably prove it again in The Visiting with Nicole Kidman. He's going to be the person who gives Bond the most humanity he's ever had. I can't wait!
Cross Tomb Raider off the list - waste of talent from everyone involved - and add in Enduring Love and Our Friends in the North. You've got the definitve Daniel Craig list there. He's the ONLY actor I'd even have considered for Bond.

After watching the new trailer I think there is much praise needed.

After watching the new trailer I think there is much praise needed.

where can u find the teaser? ive heard its in french tho..

Daniel Craig is a great choice in my opinion. For some reason when I first say him I got the feeling of Roger Moore or Sean Connery. He definately gives an old school feeling to me. Nice to have a change :-). I think he is an absolute perfect choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"