The Official- Punisher: War Zone Set Pic Thread

Oh, God...I hate when they do that. Just like in Daredevil.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioman/tags/thepunisherwarzone/

Almost a 100 pics of the film set (Not much action yet).

They do have pics of a "Brad Street Hotel"... Guess that's giving a nod to Tim Bradstreet.

That is awesome, very cool. Isn't the Brad Street Hotel located on Ennis Ave.:up:

spaceball2.gif

I like when they do that. Whenever I watch movies, I always look for those little nods. Although Daredevil did it a lot. almost to much.

it's lookin pretty good.

and i'm in favor of the nods.

a little nod here and there is cool , most directors have sigs . nothing is good overdone.

I like when they do that. Whenever I watch movies, I always look for those little nods. Although Daredevil did it a lot. almost to much.
Thats one of the things I hated about DareDevil, it felt like "I" was writing the movie. Too liberal...

a little nod here and there is cool , most directors have sigs . nothing is good overdone.

There is a zombie movie called "The Dead Next Door" and it references other horror filmmakers by using characters with names like Savini, Romero, and Raimi. So distracting it took me right out of the picture.

I think Brad Street Hotel is kinda cool though.

If Brad Street Hotel and Ennis Street are the only two in there, that's not overdoing it.

Daredevil definately overdid it. I hope they don't make the same mistake.

I'd rather they just avoid that stuff altogether, personally.

^ I never even noticed it in Daredevil. LOL I guess I was focusing on other things during the movie. Most people won't even realize there's a connection when watching the film. Only the fans who know of Bradstreet. In fact I didn't even catch it at first when I saw that pic. I thought the setting alone reminded me of Tim's work and I was sending him a message about that and then saw the pic.

As long as it doesn't take you too much out of the movie i have no problem with stuff like that. I actually love seeing nods and winks.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioman/tags/thepunisherwarzone/

Almost a 100 pics of the film set (Not much action yet).

They do have pics of a "Brad Street Hotel"... Guess that's giving a nod to Tim Bradstreet.
100 (!!) pics and that person couldn't get a single one of the cast or crew?:wow: It's better than nothing i guess.

Source: thepunisher.com & Jeff
http://thepunisher.com/archives.html

Estacade.jpg

This bridge is called the Ice Bridge it was built to break ice from the rivers current to protect the other three bridges behind the Ice Bridge. The first bridge behind it turns out to be rite next to the Ice Bridge, while driving along I saw the crew lights up and down the bridge. I got off at the closest exit and drove as close as I could. Cars have no access to the Ice Bridge because it was never built for automobile use, the only people permitted are city officials and bike riders. The sight was amazing, all Punisher fans are in for a real treat, for I saw maybe 15 explosion sequences happen in the same shot. Maybe river side pedestrians are now in the process of writing complaints to the city that it is so loud. Its really hard to see exactly what is going on but all I can say is this is the real deal baby!!!!!! Here is a photo of the ice bridge!

There is a zombie movie called "The Dead Next Door" and it references other horror filmmakers by using characters with names like Savini, Romero, and Raimi. So distracting it took me right out of the picture.

I think Brad Street Hotel is kinda cool though.

But Bruce Campbell's wonderful dubbing... din't bring you out???

I just want on picture of Ray as the punisher.. thats it..

then i will **** off until the teaser trailer is released.. but pictures of buildings does not get me hyped.

Tis' sad that no one has snapped a picture of Ray, or any of the cast.

Tis' make me a sad panda.

I just want on picture of Ray as the punisher.. thats it..

then i will **** off until the teaser trailer is released.. but pictures of buildings does not get me hyped.

I can't believe no one in Montreal has taken a picture of Ray or any actor in War Zone with so much filming through out the city (filming is almost half over and nothing but building pics). What's the big deal of releasing one picture of Ray as the Punisher, come on Lexi.:unishr:

The interest in Punisher 2 isn't as big as other recent movies based on comics. It looks like people aren't stalking the sets for glimpses of the actors in costume.:o

Heres a new pic (courtesy scirocco16valve from montrealracing.com) of a filming notice which confirms the fake code title the production are using - Baja.

Source:http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?p=5372942#post5372942post5372942

Well, what have they gotten snapshots of, other than Batman?

I asked TJ again to ask Lexi to update her blog and give us a pic damnit! LOL

Well, what have they gotten snapshots of, other than Batman?
If you're talking about The Dark Knight then we've gotten a lot more snapshots than just Batman alone; [BLACKOUT]Scarecrow's cameo[/BLACKOUT], Joker (and his goons), Gordon, Batmobile, Dent, Rachel, Bruce, Alfred and Fox. And those are the ones i know just off the top of my head.
I asked TJ again to ask Lexi to update her blog and give us a pic damnit! LOL
She's probably too busy to even look at her comp. With such a tight schedule.

By now though they must have gotten a decent promo shot of Stevenson in full costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"